Official NHL Thread

Re: Carolina-Edmonton (Game 7)

true that jade I originally wanted Detroit to go all the way then the sabres then in the stanley carolina so yeah

Re: Carolina-Edmonton (Game 7)

I'm a Canes fan myself, and I watched all the Stanley Cup games. I was kinda worried that the Oilers would have the momentum going into the last game since they had won the past 2, but the Canes came out and kicked arse. Anyways....

GO CANES!!!!!

NHL Discussion

Discuss anything related to hockey here.
Stanley Cup Finals stats:
Vancouver -2
Boston -0
Vancouver's gonna take the series in five

Go bruins! Vancouver sealed their own fate when that half ass player,Aaron Rome took Hortie out.not to mention that Roberto Luongo is so rattled,I wouldnt be surprised to see the back up come in.sorry Canada,but we are taking the cup from ya this year! :)

Typical Luongo meltdown. If he can do anything like what he did against Chicago (and that's sit the hell down on the bench), then maybe Vancouver has a shot. Otherwise, I don't see Boston slowing down to take the title.

I got Season tickets to the Bruins
Have been to every game including the Playoffs :D
The Bruins have been playing like they want it now, can't wait for game 5 + 6

We just let you gain some confidence. If you were really that good than why did you lose this time :)

That was a tough loss tonight.Those 1-0 losses are sometimes worse then 10-0.We will see what happens next.:

Thomas is not lame.Vancouver put on more pressure and got one by him.Luongo is alot tougher then I thought he was. ;)

Luongo seems to have kind of a Jekyll & Hyde thing going on. Giving up 1 goal in three games and totally falling apart in the other two... weird. Here's hoping the falling apart shows up two more times. Go Bruins!

Vancouver fans bashing other fans is always a treat, considering Vancouver is home to one of the biggest groups of bandwagon fans.

=)