ZombiU

iViTal

A survival horror exclusive to the Wii U, The game looks pretty sick and if I do get a Wii U this will be the first game I would buy.

I just hate that they're using the Cliche' "Behind you!" trick to scare you.. Kinda lame, but other than that the game looks pretty solid along with the dark environment. I really love how how they implemented the Wii U controller screen to Check inventory and to scan the surrounding area.

Gameplay from E3

I really like the whole 'you've never safe' aspect of it. How going into your inventory doesn't stop time.
But the one bite and you're dead thing is stupid imo.

At least give me a short amount of time to get some medicine before I die or something.
I'm passing on this bad boy.

I really like the whole 'you've never safe' aspect of it. How going into your inventory doesn't stop time.
But the one bite and you're dead thing is stupid imo.

At least give me a short amount of time to get some medicine before I die or something.
I'm passing on this bad boy.

You can get some type of syringe that kills the zombie when he grabs you so its basically a extra life.

Um... interesting but I doubt I will get it. Less than 50% chance I will get it (that is if my sisters are going to even get a Wii U).