Complications with Private Matches in King Of The Hill

VenomKillz_

So every time my friend and I are ready to fight in KOTH, like during the intros of the characters and sometimes just choosing a character my friend is always like kicked out of the match for some reason. I was wondering why this would happen. We can't even play ONE match without this happening. Any ideas why?

Try telling your friend to restart his Router/Modem and try again, that's all I can say.

If that doesn't work just play 1v1s against each other.

Just play 1v1.

I've done everything people have told me to do. Redownloading crap, restarting connections, and KOTH still drops me and others out of the game.

Alright so we tried KOTH today, again, and it still doesn't let us play. Then we decided to play 1vs1 and it still was the same thing. If we took too long to choose a character it would say "The game session is no longer available". Its like we can NEVER fight each other. :dong:

Alright so we tried KOTH today, again, and it still doesn't let us play. Then we decided to play 1vs1 and it still was the same thing. If we took too long to choose a character it would say "The game session is no longer available". Its like we can NEVER fight each other. :dong:

If it's happening in all modes maybe you don't have a good connection to one another. If you haven't already try connecting to each other in a chat room.

If it's happening in all modes maybe you don't have a good connection to one another. If you haven't already try connecting to each other in a chat room.

You mean where we are located in the world or how strong the internet connection is? I'm in Cali and he's in Brazil. We both have a connection strength of 100% I know I do. He says he does too. I'll see if we can connect in a chat room. A chat room is the rooms that are labeled like Goros Lair and others like that right?

You mean where we are located in the world or how strong the internet connection is? I'm in Cali and he's in Brazil. We both have a connection strength of 100% I know I do. He says he does too. I'll see if we can connect in a chat room. A chat room is the rooms that are labeled like Goros Lair and others like that right?

Yes, and and the distance between you two (even though it's not an extreme distance) compounded by the subpar netcode may be the reason.

Yes, and and the distance between you two (even though it's not an extreme distance) compounded by the subpar netcode may be the reason.

So distance is not the reason or it is? Because I think the distance between California and Brazil is pretty far.

So distance is not the reason or it is? Because I think the distance between California and Brazil is pretty far.

It's part of it if you both have very good connections you should be able to play seamlessly together on most other games but the other part of it is MK's bad netcode.

Ok so we went into a chat room and I challenged him to a KOTH match and the same thing happened. We were able to chat, but when it came to fighting, it wouldn't. Any ideas now?