Expendables: The Game

C-Sword

expendables_43550.jpg

A new listing on Australia's Classification site reveals a game under that title in the works at Ubisoft.

http://www.cinemablend.com/games/Expendables-2-Game-Gets-Rated-Ubisoft-Takes-Vow-Silence-43550.html

More info coming...

Last edited:
I for some reason am super not interested at all lol. Anyone else feel the same?

I also feel like the only thing that kept the first one alive was the fact it had so many Bad-A people in one movie. I felt the script for the plot was generic though. Someone finally convinces all these guys to be in one movie and we can't get something that makes us jizz our pants for a plot?

likely to be FPS?

A game based on the Expendables movie is stupid. An Expendables with video game characters would be awesome.

I'm highly skeptical about video games based on movies. There are exceptions such as Goldeneye for the N64, but the most of the time I get impression that the developers spent too much resources on the license and not enough to make a decent game.

They should just give EA a call and have criterion make Black 2!!! it's as close to Expendables as you want to get.

I for some reason am super not interested at all lol. Anyone else feel the same?

I also feel like the only thing that kept the first one alive was the fact it had so many Bad-A people in one movie. I felt the script for the plot was generic though. Someone finally convinces all these guys to be in one movie and we can't get something that makes us jizz our pants for a plot?

likely to be FPS?

AGREED, it wasn't that great of a movie, and it would have been way worse if it starred a bunch of nobodies, but the fact that it had a lot of the best action stars in it made people interested.

I'll admit I only watched it for Sly and Jet <3