Check out this crazy Jax match!

Dude that comeback Tyrant had going on during the first match was awesome!

I usually don't enjoy watching MK9 matches but seeing a character like Jax used like this?

Approved.

How do you not like watching MK9 matches? It's one of the best parts about competitive play, I love watching. That match was insane, especially towards the end. From 17:00 - 18:30 was crazy.

How do you not like watching MK9 matches? It's one of the best parts about competitive play, I love watching. That match was insane, especially towards the end. From 17:00 - 18:30 was crazy.

I love playing 2D fighters but for some reason I can't entertain myself by watching 2D fighters unless they're like this one.

Tekken matches :love:

Dat 3d plane :mullet:

Man you should be watching the streams I post shirayuki lol. Almost all the matches are hype.

They did the same dittos in MLG this last weekend.

Man you should be watching the streams I post shirayuki lol. Almost all the matches are hype.

They did the same dittos in MLG this last weekend.

There was a ton of money on the line during that MLG event :laugh:

Everyone picked up Kabal.. <_<

There was a ton of money on the line during that MLG event :laugh:

Everyone picked up Kabal.. <_<

There wasn't much kabal really at all. PL used him like twice for subzero. And REO got knocked out early... Most of the top 8 was. Kenshi/Mileena/Kitana/Kung Lao/Raiden/Jax/JC/SubZero/Kabal

IT wasn't a kabal fest like you're making it sound lol

There wasn't much kabal really at all. PL used him like twice for subzero. And REO got knocked out early... Most of the top 8 was. Kenshi/Mileena/Kitana/Kung Lao/Raiden/Jax/JC/SubZero/Kabal

IT wasn't a kabal fest like you're making it sound lol

Lol, I know.. but Kabal is insane now. The bish builds meter soooo fast off specials and his NDC pressure strings :L

Lol, I know.. but Kabal is insane now. The bish builds meter soooo fast off specials and his NDC pressure strings :L

He's always had those though lol. He's the opening day Kung lao but today.

opening day kung lao was considered a jack of all trades, but was slightly higher than average in all aspects of the game.

Kabal was too, bust kung lao was easier to play in a technical sense.

Kung lao got all the early attention and got hard nerfed.

Kabal is now the jack of all trades I mean look he's got kitana's zoning with the gas mask blast, except he can toss a low. And he's got pressure on your block almost as good as Cage/Sonya, not quite though but close.

He can 50/50 at anytime in any string.

He's always had those though lol. He's the opening day Kung lao but today.

opening day kung lao was considered a jack of all trades, but was slightly higher than average in all aspects of the game.

Kabal was too, bust kung lao was easier to play in a technical sense.

Kung lao got all the early attention and got hard nerfed.

Kabal is now the jack of all trades I mean look he's got kitana's zoning with the gas mask blast, except he can toss a low. And he's got pressure on your block almost as good as Cage/Sonya, not quite though but close.

He can 50/50 at anytime in any string.

^ I didn't know that, but on the stream Juicebox said that Kang can out zone Kabal. Is that true?

^ I didn't know that, but on the stream Juicebox said that Kang can out zone Kabal. Is that true?

uh I dunno, I'm gonna say yes, for the sole fact lui kangs hitbox goes under the gas blast when he low fireballs.

the 50/50 comes from low saw, and his overhead hooks.

He's got 2 specials. One is an overhead the other is a low. So at anytime he can choose one of these during string/pressure. If he so wishes. it's only a single hit though. Not like scorpion 50/50 where he gets a full combo if you guess wrong.

uh I dunno, I'm gonna say yes, for the sole fact lui kangs hitbox goes under the gas blast when he low fireballs.

When DJT switched to Cage I was like "Why?" Then I thought about cages Frame traps, but if Kabal has meter he could EX Nomad dash cancel through, out of everyone in the cast who do you believe gives Kabal a hard time? Midscreen or Corner.

When DJT switched to Cage I was like "Why?" Then I thought about cages Frame traps, but if Kabal has meter he could EX Nomad dash cancel through, out of everyone in the cast who do you believe gives Kabal a hard time? Midscreen or Corner.

Kabal really has no bad matchups in the game the worst matchup for him is 6-4 maybe 5-5 Liu Kang since he nullifies iagb's.

Nobody really gives him a "hard" time. He can EX dash to parry moves. In that video I posted of my offline friendlies. My kabal friend tried to EX parry my wake up, but I woke up with X-ray lol. Can't EX parry XRAY HOE!!

lol

But nah you just have to call out when you think he's gonna EX dash out of pressure. and block. He gets free pressure anytime he chooses to EX parry your pressure. If you try to poke/hit him out of EX parry, you'll hit his armor and likely take a combo to the face.

Whenever I land a F+4(as ermac), I dash in and start charging an unblockable sometimes. My friend will Ex-parry dash me anytime I charge my unblockable, and there is nothign I can do about it other than just dash in on him and block when I think he will, or pressure him before he's in control of himself to keep him from bringing it out.

Really good match to watch, great prediction and mindgames going on..... but don't let those two do commentary ever again, they were like OMG, 2 airhead valley girls, like OMG, dude, I had to mute it and I can still hear them killing my brain cells, OMG.