Special TRMK Contest Thread

Since the E3 show floor opens in two hours, here's our first giveaway.

Contest: Batman Arkham City Harley's Revenge DLC codes

Platform: We have codes for Xbox 360 and PS3

To Enter: Reply to this thread with a picture of your copy of the game for your console of choice with your TRMK Forum screenname on a piece of paper by Midnight Friday (12:01am Pacific Time June 9th, 2012)

Restrictions: North America PSN/Xbox Accounts Only

Winners will be picked randomly from those who enter on Saturday and notified via PM.

Last edited:
What if say I won it and it was a game download not DLC? I have a US account but i'm from england, would I still be ineligible for the competition?

What if say I won it and it was a game download not DLC? I have a US account but i'm from england, would I still be ineligible for the competition?

What matters is you have an ACCOUNT that can redeem and use the code on. I don't care where you live, but you MUST have an account that can use the code. I'm not giving away codes for people to re-sell.

I'm confused by what you mean. You own the game but it was downloaded? Batman Arkham City is not available digitally, it's only available on physical discs.

What matters is you have an ACCOUNT that can redeem and use the code on. I don't care where you live, but you MUST have an account that can use the code. I'm not giving away codes for people to re-sell.

I'm confused by what you mean. You own the game but it was downloaded? Batman Arkham City is not available digitally, it's only available on physical discs.

I wasn't talking about Batman Arkham City, I was talking about in general; say you were giving MKAK codes out or something, i'd be able to redeem that. I only wanted to know for the future because I know I can't redeem this because my copy of the game is PAL, not NTSC.

I wasn't talking about Batman Arkham City, I was talking about in general; say you were giving MKAK codes out or something, i'd be able to redeem that. I only wanted to know for the future because I know I can't redeem this because my copy of the game is PAL, not NTSC.

Well if I was giving away MKAK codes, which I will be, we wouldn't be asking you to show us a copy of the game as you wouldn't be eligible if you owned it already.

Okay I'm stupid, I meant to make the contest run until Saturday, like the last bit says but the first bit wasn't updated. It's fixed, continue to send in your entries!

Nice choice! I already got it but it is a good prize to win. I really liked the DLC a lot.

Harley looks better with black hair, tbh.