Special TRMK Contest Thread

patrick, any luck on thinking up ideas to give away all those codes i sent you?

I keep forgetting, sorry.

How about this? Who doesn't have the MK Arcade Kollection yet? I have one code for each console (Xbox 360 and PS3), reply to this thread with your console of choice (or both for two chances) along with your best story on WHY you should get a free copy of the game from us and why you haven't bought it yet. Make it good and entertaining! Minimum 20 words!

I'll send codes to the randomly selected winners from all the entrants on Monday afternoon.

PS3. I haven't bought it yet because I have to spend all of my money on my little girl. I have never one any contest in my entire life and am not a very lucky person.

I dont have one yet :( Here is my story:

I bought MK9 TE for the playstation and I was suppose to get the Arcade kollection on the 360 for christmas; but when I opend my Xmas gift, I saw it was MK9 kollecters edition.. I couldn't return it since it came from my wife lol That's just asking for it haha. After that I bought mk9 for the vita - still no Arcade kollection...

I would like to submit for the 360 version.

I dont have one yet :( Here is my story:

I bought MK9 TE for the playstation and I was suppose to get the Arcade kollection on the 360 for christmas; but when I opend my Xmas gift, I saw it was MK9 kollecters edition.. I couldn't return it since it came from my wife lol That's just asking for it haha. After that I bought mk9 for the vita - still no Arcade kollection...

I would like to submit for the 360 version because I REALLY REALLY want to play the game with Shirayuki Mizore!!!

Dude, you didn't finish your reasoning.

How about this? Who doesn't have the MK Arcade Kollection yet? I have one code for each console (Xbox 360 and PS3), reply to this thread with your console of choice (or both for two chances) along with your best story on WHY you should get a free copy of the game from us and why you haven't bought it yet. Make it good and entertaining! Minimum 20 words!

I'll send codes to the randomly selected winners from all the entrants on Monday afternoon.

PS3, I haven't bought it yet since only recently have I gotten back into the fighting genre and I'm a bit strapped for cash at the moment.

i also sent you mk movie for ps3 so that's available as well as 2 codes for the mk cd.

but the mk movie for the ps3 is HD so it's 6+gb so whomever wins it needs high speed inet & enough hard drive space for it.

thanks for giving these out for me. i'd rather see somebody enjoy them then me selling them for a few dollars.