Special TRMK Contest Thread

Yes i will enter, as seen as others have seen this as an opportunity to show off pointless nonsense aswell as the game and paper, here goes:
IMG_20120609_005743.jpg

good luck gang

Yes i will enter, as seen as others have seen this as an opportunity to show off pointless nonsense aswell as the game and paper, here goes:
View attachment 3448

good luck gang

Sure you are referring to me as my pointless junk but actually just propping it up at my main sitting area. which is my computer/xbox/mame cab.
Awesome pointless junk pile though! Love the bass!

WINNERS have been picked, thanks to the random generator of random.org.

PS:

2. Ravyn
1. Noam Bonneau
3. Dedamn666

Xbox:

2. AmazingMirandom
1. Fester

I'll will be sending PMs to you shortly.

Also I loved your extra random crap dedamn, that was a nice touch.

Awesome thanks. First thing ive won other than £15 on the lottery. Freyith I wasnt been malicous, just thought it would he silly lol. I DO NOT love that bass. Impossible to play with fingers, but only bought it for display and that I love KISS. Such a ridiculous band.

Thanks again little things make my day!

Glad the winners enjoyed their prize! Happy belated birthday to you too Ravyn.

I got some other codes for random things, now to figure out how to give them away... stay tuned!

But until then, I got two odd items that requires a scavenger hunt similar to the last contest.

Post me a photo of one of these items with your screenname on a piece of paper by Monday, and you'll be entered to win a MK9 decal skin JUST FOR those items.

1. Guitar Hero Les Paul Guitar
2. Blackberry Curve
3. iPod Classic

On Monday I'll do a drawing of those who entered for each item, and contact the winner to get them their prizes.

I'll post a photo of the skins as well tomorrow if I remember.

IMAG0594.jpg

@deadman, cool gene axe. lifelong kiss fan. theres nothing ridicules about them.

also, am i the only one entering that doesnt have friggin post it notes today? lol

The winner of Guitar Hero skin is scorpio

The winner of the Blackberry skins is Peina81

The winner of the iPod skin is luxul

PM me your addresses and I'll get the prizes mailed out to you.