Injustice Video Thread

n9195v

Last edited:
Re: Injustice Video Theard

Thanx for this! Yes, The GT video debut will be shown at 11:30 EST. I'm at work and trying to clear a free time to watch it so thanx in advance for posting the video and describing it here! :)

Did you miss the Ed Boon Injustice interview? Here's a link of a stream capture until GT gets their video up.

So character intros are confirmed In that video. Poor Ed that guy kept bringing up MK when Boon wanted to confirm Nightwing. lol

The gameplay for Batman and H. Quinn is Godlike! Flash is an honorable mention.

Yes, that batman combo was awesome, harley quin looks fun to play as, im liking wonder woman too i wanna see some more gameplay footage of her. I hope they give batman a teleport using the smoke pellets.

Last edited:
WOW! That video was fantastic - that should have been the exclusive lol. I won't be maining any of these characters - but Wonder Woman and Solomon Grundy are looking fierce; they are definitely stealing the show imo

Character moves revealed

Flash: Strike below the belt. What? Not only does he have Cage's intro, but a move similar to his nut punch as well?

Solomon Grundy fights with a butcher knife, nice!

Credits to NRS for making a cool and sexy Wonder Woman, that's no easy task.

Last edited:
Flash is Dc's Cage just a little less c-ocky and a little more serious. so it fits him as well as Cage so I have no problem with it.

Lasso of truth? o-o

That's the only super move that has my attention, and Parries are in this game, but I hope these three are the only Characters with them.

Super man has a command grab now, that's going to be sick. I hope you can tech it though.

Flash's title says speed over strength, so I'm assuming he's going to have a low damage output but great mobility. Looking forward to using him.

"Cleaver Smash - cut through your opponents defense" Sounds like this attack could be an unblockable.

New Interview!

Senior Producer Adam Urbano of NetherRealm Studios talks in depth in this Injustice Gods Among Us E32012 Preview, breaking down the different character styles and the importance of the map you are playing on.

Here's a quick recap of notable details.
• The game is built off the Mortal Kombat 9 engine, but it's heavily enhanced.

• The combo system is supposed to allow for even more stuff than MK9.

• Adam added that there's more depth to the gameplay for pro players than MK9.

Last edited:
Character moves revealed

Flash: Strike below the belt. What? Not only does he have Cage's intro, but a move similar to his nut punch as well?

Solomon Grundy fights with a butcher knife, nice!

Credits to NRS for making a cool and sexy Wonder Woman, that's no easy task.

Nice! I really like that cake bomb of Harley Quinn!!!

Super-Man has an Air dash?

That sounds interesting, may have to check him out :cool:
Also Grundy is looking way too badass.

I hope that Harley has the sub-machine gun that she had in the trailer.
It looked sick as hell.