Injustice Discussion Thread

BBBLP

Robot Rock
Didn't see a thread where we could just talk about this game.
Post thoughts, hopes, quirks and randomness he-yah.

I think I'm going to main Harley Quin.
She looks awesome and her gun attacks seem pretty legit.
Just like I did with Sektor in MK9, its my mission to main her.

Last edited:
If I ever get this game, out of the confirmed characters I'll be maining Harley Quinn as well since the only Batman villains I give a hoop-lah about are Harley Quinn and Two Face.

Im Harley Quinns BIGGEST fan, Shes definetly going to be my main on injustice. Shed be my sig/avatar, but my computer broke & I'm using my PS3 internet to be on TRMK & It doesnt allow change of ANYTHING.
My other favorite & 2nd main will be Nightwing, as hes my second favorite.
ive even had a Harley picture arrangement to be sprayed on my PS3 lol...its not obsession, its commitment!

My hopes might not be realistic but I REALLY want bane to be in the game, I'm hoping that maybe because of The Dark knight Rises, Bane might get some more publicity, but I hope he isnt the Tom Hardy Bane and is the Comic Bane

If the Phantom Lady gets is then all other characters are going to be forgotten lol but for now I'm interested in the gadget fighters like Batman. The Shadow and V would be an awesome gunslinger addition as well (IMO).

If the Phantom Lady gets is then all other characters are going to be forgotten lol but for now I'm interested in the gadget fighters like Batman. The Shadow and V would be an awesome gunslinger addition as well (IMO).

There is a lot they could do with V, he could have a sword, knives, firearms and demolition packs. Also since according to the teaser there is going to be a revolution, V could fit right in with his anarchist activities.

My main is going to be Nightwing He is by far my favorite dc character. Then I'll pan out to Batman, Cyborg, wonder woman and superman. This will change over time but for now that's who has grabbed my attention most.

My main is going to be Nightwing He is by far my favorite dc character. Then I'll pan out to Batman, Cyborg, wonder woman and superman. This will change over time but for now that's who has grabbed my attention most.

I think Nightwing will be a problem for a lot of people because they are going to have to practice maining two different styles. Frame data, range, safe moves, projectiles, pokes, mixing up normals and stage knowlege will all play a factor in the High level arena; Nightwing players have to learn all of this for both of his styles but when perfected....:vroam:

I'm up to it :)

532541_237872196333508_1418951602_n.jpg

529219_237871916333536_1301873111_n.jpg

599338_237873139666747_1446290737_n.jpg

Cyborg looks fantastic they're definitely drawing from the new 52 with his design.

561151_237873256333402_1046317917_n.jpg

602642_237873383000056_1694044460_n.jpg

314064_237873473000047_554636194_n.jpg

Nightwing He is just plane awesome.

Last edited:
I might be speaking for myself, but Nightwing has a gorgeous body.
I'm just getting this game now. I've always had a nerd crush on Nightwing, this will complete me.

This game will either fall miserably for being too gimmicky or be praised for being an innovator of the fighting genre.

I'm already a fanboy to this game. I'm going to main as much characters as I can, cause I love them all inside and outside of injustice

so much hype

I don't.

Just a whole lot of 'Epic' movie scene orchestra music. It may be good, but I doubt it will be memorable.
They're probably going to recycle a lot of music from MKvsDC, even though some of them weren't that bad.

They're probably going to recycle a lot of music from MKvsDC, even though some of them weren't that bad.

I agree with you on that. I personally enjoyed the Netherrealm and Island stage music from MK vs DCU.

Who do you think will be the final boss?

I'm surprised that no one has started a petition and beg for a PC release yet XD