The Ladies of Injustice

Draco Briggs

We've got Wonder Woman and Harley Quinn so far; a flawless start! I don't care for Wonder Woman but I must admit she looks fantastic and powerful. She was fun to watch in MKvsDCU. Her artwork on the official website is incredible imo.

Regarding Harley Quinn - I love someone who bring guns to a fist fight lol (hi Jax) so she's alright in my book!

Who else should be represented? As long as I have my femme fatales Catwoman and Poison Ivy to main (tag team maybe?), I will play this game until I die. I must admit, besides those 2, I am not familiar with the greater majority of DC characters (let alone females). I want this thread to highlight the female DC characters who deserve a spot on this game's massive roster. I will definitely be researching the women being brought into the spotlight so that I can join in the conversation!

Jade check out the character Inque from Batman Beyond I think you'd like her. I think she'd be unique in a fighter.

1359628-d16e1521a1f6adcbf467391f51e8a51e_large.jpg

Inque- http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inque

Havok hell yeah I want Ravager and starfire but you've stumped me who are the first two I've never seen them before?

Edit: I really want Batgirl (Barbara Gordan) out of all the ladies she's the one I really want. yes I love her what of it come at me guys the Oracal needs to be in it.

Last edited:
Havok hell yeah I want Ravager and startfire but you've stumped me who are the first two I've never seen them before?

Fire and Ice. Fire is Booster Gold's girlfriend, oh yeah and in her old costume she was in the nude

Powergirl, Supergirl, madame xanadu, zatanna.

Those would be nice, but I really like Wonder Woman from what I've read of the new 52. I've only started reading DC new 52 after being bored of Marvel, so I'm hazy on most characters, but WW is awesome.

If Damian is in it, would love to see Talia Al Ghul

In the announcement trailer that pic of Harley Quinn and Wonder Woman fighting, where she has the knife to Harley Quinn isn't cool to see from Wonder Woman btw

I really hope that Starfire is put in the game, I'm also hoping for the purple girl from the Teen Titans show...RAVEN.

Ravenacolor.jpg

In the announcement trailer that pic of Harley Quinn and Wonder Woman fighting, where she has the knife to Harley Quinn isn't cool to see from Wonder Woman btw

at first I thought that it was Wonder Woman holding the gun. I was relieved to see it was Harley's but then disappointed to see the knife

at first I thought that it was Wonder Woman holding the gun. I was relieved to see it was Harley's but then disappointed to see the knife

wow, it's really disapointing how Wonder Woman is holding her like that with the knife and all imo. Wonder Woman should be punching her or something else lol