Injustice confirmed characters

Funniest one was Paragon with her cycling helmet.

Gameplay was definitely ass, but was fun as a kid. I knew this instant kill that involved Venom, that giant generator blast and his web throw.

Can we just already confirm Deathstroke? We know he's in this. They just need to add some armor to his DC render and pretty it up.

:rofl:

I never seen Solomon Grundy talk so clearly before in my life.

So I'm hella dumb, what's the difference between Deathstroke and Slade?

:rofl:

I never seen Solomon Grundy talk so clearly before in my life.

So I'm hella dumb, what's the difference between Deathstroke and Slade?

his birth name is Slade Wilson (ring a bell?), his villain name is Deathstroke

Nightwing looks sick.

So does anyone else think Capcom is going to end up making a Marvel fighting game if Injustice goes big?

Nightwing looks sick.

So does anyone else think Capcom is going to end up making a Marvel fighting game if Injustice goes big?

I hope not. Capcom wouldn't do a story they'd give it the bare minimum then charge us out the ass to get what should have been in the game from the start.

I think Mirror Master would be a better choice since he can use the mirrors to counter whatever attacks his opponent uses against him. One to counter projectiles and the other to make an almost realistic copy of the opponent that when the real one strikes at it, they damage themselves as the mirrored copy shatters when attacked.

2114970-captain_cold3.jpeg

I think he looks badass.

Reptilessecretassasin, that's actually a wonderful list; I'd ONLY take off Starfire/Beast Boy and replace them with Green Arrow/Brainiac!

For Hidden SU characters: Mirror Master/Scarecrow.

For the bosses: Doomsday and Darkseid both!!!

For DLC:

Pack 1: Killer Croc/Gorilla Grodd - Gorilla City Stage
Pack 2: Red Tornado/Plasticman - Hall of Justice Stage
Pack 3: Queen Bee/Power Girl - Korll Stage
Pack 4: Atrocitus/Ra's Al Ghul - Lazarus Pits Stage