Injustice confirmed characters

Havok

so from the trailer it looks like Batman Harley Quin, Solomon Grundy, Superman, Wonder Woman and the Flash have made it in

Looking forward to see who else makes it in to the final cut

Spoiler:

-Batman

-Superman

-Wonder Woman

-the Flash

-Harley Quin

-Solomon Grundy

-Cyborg

-Nightwing

-Catwoman

Last edited:
thanks to n9195v for pointing out the link to trmk's injustice guide

http://www.trmk.org/games/injustice/

also I forgot to mention that the point of thiss thread is to pointout characters that have been leaked, or confirmed through somewhere else as time goes by until the game's release

I'm very excited about this title. Good to see people aren't in here whining about a lack of blood like in the youtube vids. The game looks pretty awesome, especially as this is hot on the heels of Mortal Kombat, the fighting game I've spent the most time with this generation.

I was actually talking about how DC should use TV and games developed by rock steady and NetherRealm for crossovers instead of trying to shoe horn them into movies after we were underwhelmed by watching the avengers (Some good scenes here and there let down by poor dialogue and cynically chosen fanboy moments, rather than a focus on drama and a proper story.). Combined with a new appreciation of the DC Universe, this is a dream come true in a lot of ways.

Anyway...

Hope we get to see some people from Dark side of DC like Constantine, Zatana or Deadman.

Would love to see Martian Manhunter, Aquaman and Green Lantern, too.

Im glad they didn't release another MK vs Dc universe this looks a lot more interesting to me. i guess this means Mk 10 is next gen (unreal engine 4 FTW)good gives them time to really polish the game sucks injustice doesn't release for another year.

This sucks that this isn't going to come out for a long time.

@Switchblade
That's such a funny sig. It's what every gang of boys is like at school.

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay.....holy mother of god, BATMAN.

This is all I need.

BATMAN

I will marry Bruce Wayne. He was added to my list of husbands a long time ago but he was never around to accept after his parents died.

@Switchblade
That's such a funny sig. It's what every gang of boys is like at school.

Thanks man. I'm a firm believer in this way of life as well...lol

Bruzzrad gets all the credit for this one. Him and I have the same sig I believe.

You play Dark Souls? If so. Post up in the Dark Souls thread and we can chit-chat like a pair of young English gentlemen out on an afternoon of tea.

Anywho...

I think it's just safe to say that the Joker is confirmed.

They are not going to put Batman in without including the Joker. It's just that obvious.

Though it's safe to say out of the confirmed characters that I would totally use that ninja...

Batman is so dope.

Joker and Deathstroke and I'll shut the help up.

Also Kano since he was in that Batman Arkham City Lockdown IOS game

Well, Green Lantern is a no-brainer - and considering what Boon said about multiple versions of each character, we may see the four Green Lanterns of Earth.

Would love to see Lobo, Mr. Freeze, Poison Ivy, Black Canary, Hawkman and Plastic Man in the final roster.

The guy who has freezing powers could either be Superman, Mr.Freeze or Captain Cold. Im going with captain cold since he is the arch nemesis of The Flash.