Injustice confirmed characters

now i at least want a red hood alternate for nightwing and i'll be set

wrong character jason todd is red hood not dick grayson. they don't even have anything in common other then they were both robin once. and even then grayson used a bow staff and escrema sticks. Todd was more hand to hand then transferring over to guns and knifes as the Red Hood.

wrong character jason todd is red hood not dick grayson. they don't even have anything in common other then they were both robin once. and even then grayson used a bow staff and escrema sticks. Todd was more hand to hand then transferring over to guns and knifes as the Red Hood.

ohhhhh okay I'm trying to understand the DC universe as much as Marvel but it's getting confusing for me since multiple characters tend to carry the mantle of a hero i need to go back and study it some more but for the hell of it i hope to see Etrigan, MM, and Black Adam

ohhhhh okay I'm trying to understand the DC universe as much as Marvel but it's getting confusing for me since multiple characters tend to carry the mantle of a hero i need to go back and study it some more but for the hell of it i hope to see Etrigan, MM, and Black Adam

I'll gladly help you out if you got any questions. :)

huh let's see..

Bruce wayne
Barbara Gordon
Helena Bertinelli
Cassandra Cain
Stephanie Brown
Dick grayson
jason todd
Damien wayne
Tim Drake
Kathy kane
David Zamvimbi
Bilal Asselah

These are all the ones I know of. I couldn't remember them all I had to look some up.

that looked fantastic I can see either cyrax or sektor adopting all of cyborgs move set.

Last edited:
@Mkray thank you for showing that video Nightwing looks like a hybrid of a Wrecker and stance type character and Cyborg is just plain badass

@AMES that is one big family i'll look to you as the DC guru from now on

Np Byrd, Nightwing and Cyborg do look pretty awesome. I couldn't help but think of Jax when I first saw Cyborg though :laugh:

The interactions with the environment looks friggin awesome; I'm really looking forward to seeing how the other stages look. :drool:

Last edited:
@Mkray thank you for showing that video Nightwing looks like a hybrid of a Wrecker and stance type character and Cyborg is just plain badass

@AMES that is one big family i'll look to you as the DC guru from now on

It's better then what I've been perceived as being before. :)

one thing i noticed in the gameplay was how superman used his meter to trigger a stage transition instead of beeing near it like deception or Armageddon this i really good if boon wants this game to be tournament worthy

I noticed that aswell I wonder if it's the same for all power characters or just superman. Nightwing looked great btw. :)

If they're going off the new 52 which it looks like they are there is no doubt in my mind that the owls court will play some roll in injustice be it a Talon or thomas wayne jr (owlman) himself. I can't wait. :)

a Talon vvv
1770s.png

even a female Talon.

2307263-talon3.jpg

Last edited:
If (and hopefully when) they announce Deathstroke, I've already got my main :)

But if they put in The Question (Vic Sage) then sorry Deathstroke...

I hope V makes the cut, he could have a lot to offer in terms of story and gameplay, with the use of knives and close hand combat.

V_for_Vendetta_by_pippipippitama.jpg

I don't care for Nightwing or Cyborg.
I'm just trying to run my team of V, Deathstroke & Harley.

Nothin but gunslingers.

But if Swamp man/thing finds his way in, instant main.
And I mean that like I meant Sektor back when MK9 was first announced. No matter the tier, I will become the Swamp Man (poke) master.