Injustice confirmed characters

After looking at the draft pictures again, they look very much badass, especially Aquaman's suit. I hope he retains the facial hair from the previous incantations since he's THE King of Atlantis.

^^^^^^^^^ My guess is that they will show one more muscle and one more gadget character

My moneys on Swamp Thing and the Joker

I think they will show off a character that everyone knows will be in the game (The Joker, Green Lantern, or another staple character) and a fan favorite that no one expects ! Like Swamp Thing!!!!!!

No they're basically superman with bewbs. I wouldn't rule it out though. If they wanna add as many characters wisely alt costumes would be the best option because so many of the characters are alike. I could see them happening like that

No they're basically superman with bewbs. I wouldn't rule it out though. If they wanna add as many characters wisely alt costumes would be the best option because so many of the characters are alike. I could see them happening like that

I think the more popular characters like Joker, Harley Quinn, Batman, Robin, Superman, Green Lantern, Catwoman, Lex Luthor, Solomon Grundy, The Flash and Wonder Woman will be on the main roster, while the not so popular characters like Super Boy and Super Girl will probably be DLC.

I think the more popular characters like Joker, Harley Quinn, Batman, Robin, Superman, Green Lantern, Catwoman, Lex Luthor, Solomon Grundy, The Flash and Wonder Woman will be on the main roster, while the not so popular characters like Super Boy and Super Girl will probably be DLC.

There is always that option to.

I've always found lex luthor to be boring. And yes, even so in the armored suit.
I really dont want him in the game.

give me darkseid, lobo, and braniac as the superman villians and I'll be fine.

I think Darkseid will appear in the game, but as an unplayable final boss, or Brainiac as a final boss as well.

Well, I bet as boring as he is, Lex Luthor is gonna be playable in the game. Besides, almost every hero appearing should have at least a nemesis as their opposite. Although I'm not a comic book fanatic as AMES is, but I know my fair share of it since my uncle loves to buy comic books when he was a teenager (it was mostly Marvel Comics).

Superman=Lex Luthor
Batman=Joker
Wonder Woman=Cheetah
Flash=Captain Cold or Mirror Master
Green Lantern=Thaal Sinestro
Aquaman=Black Manta

We all know that Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman and Green Lantern have a lot more villians in their own respective gallery. but what I listed is their actual main nemesis. I bet AMES will probably post up more heroes and their nemesis once I finish posting this up.

Well, so far we have Wonder Woman and Harley Quinn. Killer Frost, Cheetah, Zatanna, Hawkwoman, and Vixen would make fine appearances in the game. Or maybe Giganta and Circe.

I think Darkseid will appear in the game, but as an unplayable final boss, or Brainiac as a final boss as well.

Well, I bet as boring as he is, Lex Luthor is gonna be playable in the game. Besides, almost every hero appearing should have at least a nemesis as their opposite. Although I'm not a comic book fanatic as AMES is, but I know my fair share of it since my uncle loves to buy comic books when he was a teenager (it was mostly Marvel Comics).

Superman=Lex Luthor
Batman=Joker
Wonder Woman=Cheetah
Flash=Captain Cold or Mirror Master
Green Lantern = Sinestro corps (Yellow lantern corps) Sinestro
Aquaman=Black Manta

We all know that Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman and Green Lantern have a lot more villians in their own respective gallery. but what I listed is their actual main nemesis. I bet AMES will probably post up more heroes and their nemesis once I finish posting this up.

The flashes nemesis Is more mirror master.

- Nightwing = Deathstroke
- Captain Marvel = Black Adam
- Batgirl it depends on who is behind the cowl. If it's Barbra then it could be Lady Shiva. now if it's Cassandra cain it could be any number of people but most likely clay face.

- Catwoman = Two Face or black mask
- Superman could also use doomsday
- Poison Ivy
- Artemis
- robin
- Power Girl
- Big Barda could have used Quelle

These are just a few and yes I could go on on.

now if this was marvel I'd lost so it's a good thing this is a DCC game. lol

Last edited:
Pretty sure its going to be Green Lantern.

I hate Green Lantern. Had a cool voice in MKvsDC though.