Injustice confirmed characters

I just saw the presentation, it was great -- nothing new but we did get to see the flash super we have been wanting to see. The arenas are resetable, as in you have three sets and you can knock each other around to the original set. On the character select screen, it appears to have rows of three on each side of the screen to amount to about 24 characters. The victory stance is a cut scene of the winner in its enviroment, for superman he flys to outter space and looks for his next match.

Last edited:
Did I mention Rorscach and Scarecrow? If not, then put them in please

I dunno why everyone keeps calling for him. Him and Nite Owl II both got handled by Ozymandius. Badly. He made em' look like chumps. Why not Ozy? Or Dr. Manhattan. Imo, those 2 are the only ones who could handle themselves against the likes of Batman or Superman. What the hell does Rorschach have other than a fascinating character and story? I mean he can handle himself in a fight, sure. But obviously not well enough.

I dunno why everyone keeps calling for him. Him and Nite Owl II both got handled by Ozymandius. Badly. He made em' look like chumps. Why not Ozy? Or Dr. Manhattan. Imo, those 2 are the only ones who could handle themselves against the likes of Batman or Superman. What the hell does Rorschach have other than a fascinating character and story? I mean he can handle himself in a fight, sure. But obviously not well enough.

Hopefully, Dr. Manhattan would wear clothes.

just found what could be leaked concept art of the game in this website called geekmundo.net

Spoiler:
Concept_Art_Batman.jpg

Concept_Art_SupermanJL.jpg

Concept_Art_Wonder_WomanJL.jpg

Concept_Art_AquamanJL.jpg

Concept_Art_Green_LanternJL.jpg

how do yall feel about it due yall think it could be legit

Spoiler:
Now Wonder Woman really reminds me of Sophitia.

True. The only fight Ozymandias ever lost to was against The Comedian when he was beginning his career as a superhero, although Ozy got back and killed him....many years later.

just found what could be leaked concept art of the game in this website called geekmundo.net

Spoiler:
Concept_Art_Batman.jpg

Concept_Art_SupermanJL.jpg

Concept_Art_Wonder_WomanJL.jpg

Concept_Art_AquamanJL.jpg

Concept_Art_Green_LanternJL.jpg

how do yall feel about it due yall think it could be legit

Nope it's concept art for the new 52. It could be I'm not ruling it out but from what I've seen it isn't.

see heres superman and Green Lantern New 52 concept art

Green+Lantern+Superman+Costumes.jpg

Superman is almost the same that's why I said it could be and not to rule it out.

Last edited:
i guess we wait and see if GL and Aquaman are revealed and see but Batman's cowl looks eerily similar to the final design in game

i guess we wait and see if GL and Aquaman are revealed and see but Batman's cowl looks eerily similar to the final design in game

Batmans "cowl" always looks the same it has the same basic design. only the ears ever really change.

The fully masked Green lantern looks bad ass, but it makes it look like a generic GL it takes away some of his personality "IMHO." Any improvements they make to aquaman is a good thing. :)

I actually hate baman's mask in this game. The small horns reminds me of Christian Bale's batman. Hoping for alt costumes.