Injustice confirmed characters

Well if I remember correctly she was for a short time in Justice League.

Can't she also erase your memories or am I thinking of the wrong chick?

She was in Justice League Unlimited, not that much though. I think she had that power?
It sounds about right. She also made batman sing I think?

if this can do this on Batman in the game, then by all means I want her in right now.

She was in Justice League Unlimited, not that much though. I think she had that power?
It sounds about right. She also made batman sing I think?

if this can do this on Batman in the game, then by all means I want her in right now.

batman singing huh... not sure if I like lol. sounds funny though.

I love how this thread has gone to characters that we wish were in the game instead of confirmed ones :lol:

Keeping on that trend, I'd like to see Jervis Tetch. I think it would be cool to see him as a gadget character, that basically relies on counters to place mind control cards on his opponent, then making them beat themselves up instead of getting to physical himself. How funny would it be to see Grundy pick up the car only to smash himself in the head with it?

Aquaman!! He's so cute <3
Haha I missed doing that, but seriously, maybe he can actually work in this game. I just hope he doesn't look silly...
Wonder Woman for example...a leotard and leggings? Ugh.
On a side note: I hope they add a good number of female heroes (or villains) I would love to see Starfire in her 80's outfit :3
tumblr_lll3siUu6v1qdep0so1_500.jpg Starfire_005.jpg

Last edited:
I tweeted to Boon about adding the Riddler.

If he does not listen to my demand, his house will suffer.

I tweeted to Boon about adding the Riddler.

If he does not listen to my demand, his house will suffer.

Did you troll or made a hate comment?

I remember before and after MK9s release date, the majority of the time, he only responded to hate/troll tweets.

Did I mention Rorscach and Scarecrow? If not, then put them in please

Rorschach would be cool, but DC owns the character he's based off of 'The Question'. His depiction in Justice League Unlimited is almost identical to Rorschach, so if they use that version you should be satisfied. They are practically one in the same.

just found what could be leaked concept art of the game in this website called geekmundo.net

Spoiler:
Concept_Art_Batman.jpg

Concept_Art_SupermanJL.jpg

Concept_Art_Wonder_WomanJL.jpg

Concept_Art_AquamanJL.jpg

Concept_Art_Green_LanternJL.jpg

how do yall feel about it due yall think it could be legit