(Lex Luthor)
(Captain Cold)

Captain Cold?

Wouldn't Mr. Freeze make more sense?
Freezebig.png

Yeah I was gonna say Mr. Freeze.

What if they put Rorschach in!?

Well hey it was nice to dream for a lil bit

Captain Cold is The Flash's arch nemesis, the latter was shown being frozen in the trailer. Adding too many Batman characters will turn this into a Batman VS DC game, so no, Mr.Freeze wouldn't make more sense.

That makes sense, but I really don't think they can over saturate the roster with Batman characters.
I mean there are going to be around 26 characters, each hero will have their fair share of villains in this game.

Killer Croc is in injustice however I don't think he's playable. Look at any gameplay video -- In the batcave footage you should see in the backdrop a batmobile, a batplane and killer croc on a platform.

Killer Croc is in injustice however I don't think he's playable. Look at any gameplay video -- In the batcave footage you should see in the backdrop a batmobile, a batplane and killer croc on a platform.

Cyrax was playable in UMK3 and he was in the background in the sand in the desert ;)

It looks to me like Doomsday for some reason. Like the spikes and stuff.
Then again I don't have my glasses on

Captain Cold?

Wouldn't Mr. Freeze make more sense?
Freezebig.png

yeah. Mr freeze would work better. I'm sorry but they are gonna have to really try hard in order to make captain cold a badass. Cause he really sucks, like..... alot.
Spoiler:
v0uPv.jpg

an old man thats an eskimo??? WTF? That shits lame.

But I can see it being captain cold, only because I doubt they would have so many Batman villains in the roster. But dammit Batman has the best villains in all of DC. There are a few others out there I like, but lets face it, Batman and Superman have the best villains and they might as well mostly focus on them instead of trying to bring in alot of obscure ones.

(I want Black Manta in the game though, he's awesome)

It looks to me like Doomsday for some reason. Like the spikes and stuff.
Then again I don't have my glasses on

I just looked again and I think you are right....actually I'm almost sure...Can anyone give us a second opinion?

"Cyrax was playable in UMK3 and he was in the background in the sand in the desert"

If this is Doomsday; I am more inclined to say that he is in fact playable.

Black Manta and Deathstroke is a must for this game in the villain roster. For heroes, I don't mind Martian Manhunter and either Hawkman or Hawkwoman to be playable.

I can see Zatanna getting in the game somehow. She was randomly a character in this one justice league game on ps2. It wasnt a big game like ultimate alliance that has lots of playable characters either, she was one of the few characters to play as next to other famous heroes like batman, superman, wonderwoman.

I guess that game is irrevant and its crazy to suspect she'd be playable just because of that instance, but she fits the description of a random and obscure character that they seem to place in fighters. I can easily see her in Injustice. Not saying I want or dont want her (ok I really dont want her tbh) but it seems very likely.

I can see Zatanna getting in the game somehow. She was randomly a character in this one justice league game on ps2. It wasnt a big game like ultimate alliance that has lots of playable characters either, she was one of the few characters to play as next to other famous heroes like batman, superman, wonderwoman.

I guess that game is irrevant and its crazy to suspect she'd be playable just because of that instance, but she fits the description of a random and obscure character that they seem to place in fighters. I can easily see her in Injustice. Not saying I want or dont want her (ok I really dont want her tbh) but it seems very likely.

Well if I remember correctly she was for a short time in Justice League.

Can't she also erase your memories or am I thinking of the wrong chick?

EDIT: I didn't know captain cold looked that gay.

Dunno how they gonna make people want to play him lol