Injustice confirmed characters

And my final proof to back up what I was saying earlier, that the "24" doesn't have to be final, Hector says it himself in this interview from NYCC, that the character select screen is a decoy(got it linked right before he says it):

http://youtu.be/3vd2TJaCFsM?t=2m20s

Lastly, to put the nail in the coffin, Hector says at NYCC in a different interview that they have revealed 12 characters, and they aren't even half way there yet:

http://youtu.be/u89RLk1u4s4?t=4m17s

Who said it was final? I was just explaining where that guy got his assumption of 24, because you asked.

Yeah, and I was just showing further evidence of it being more than 24. Wasn't directed at anyone in particular, but you asked if there were interviews dne after the character select screen was shown, where they still said 20-30 etc. So I was just finding what I could where they still further made it seem like the number wasn't confirmed as 24, just because the select screen shows it.

That is hype, 12 characters released and not even half way yet.
Makes me super excited that they are going to try and put in characters that's going to make everyone happy.
April cannot come any sooner.

They better start revealing characters soon then. The game is almost out and they still have tons more to reveal

Also I wonder if their total number counts the inevitable DLC characters or not

I would like for them to not reveal all of them so there could be some surprise when a character is unlocked.
But that is just me.

I'd be fine with them not revealing the unlockable characters, but I'd like them to reveal all of the starting characters at least - and sooner rather than later. I like some time for the hype to build. Knowing who I want to play as (or fight against) and how they'll fight helps my anticipation grow.

Any Aquaman would be nice, I just want to summon giant whales like in Guilty Gear.
50bd6713.gif

Last edited:
Alright, so now, everybody confirmed is....
1. Superman
2. The Flash
3. Batman
4. Solomon Grundy
5. Wonder Woman
6. Harley Quinn
7. Cyborg
8. Nightwing
9. Green Arrow
10. Catwoman
11. Deathstroke
12. Lex Luthor
13. The Joker
14. Bane
15. Green Lantern
16. Hawkgirl
17. Aquaman
18. Sinestro
19. Shazam

If I missed anyone, please let me know

Raven and Ares are confirmed to be in.

Not confirmed to be playable though.

Raven, Ares, and Black Adam were spotted in story. They have said not everyone who is in story will be playable. So we can't confirm them as playable until they are officially announced.

Not confirmed but I'd put my money on it considering Black Adam, Raven amd Ares were all shown in the same context as Aquaman, Sinestro, Hawkgirl and Capt. Marvel, the latest editions to the playable roster. Hope there's still 1 or 2 big surprised though *fingers crossed for Starfire*