Injustice confirmed characters

Dont know if anyone saw this but when my phone was glitching up, the trailer froze at a scene with a joker card floating around a character. Its small but def there so I think its prob safe to assume that he's in the game

The heavy leaning on the 'grey area' aspect means one inclusion must not be denied: Lobo. I want all the Lobo.

167406_10150836090876857_579791786_n.jpg

Joker on the computer. Looks more like a sprite than a decor

167406_10150836090876857_579791786_n.jpg

Joker on the computer. Looks more like a sprite than a decor

he certainly looks different enough to convince me he will be in the game but so far we have only been seeing villians from the batman universe i hope we get a more versatile group like Black Adam or Sinestro

It's funny to read people's comments about announcement trailer from videogame sites such as: "Please tell me those are not the only characters". God, do they really think the first trailer has to show the whole roster?

I hope when they do the multiple versions of Green Lanterns, I hope they have their own unique movesets that will somewhat set each other apart and not just some costume swap, even though I doubt they can do it.

Characters who no doubtly be on the roster.

Villains:
Deathstroke
Joker
Mr. Freeze
Lex Luthor
Cheetah
Darkseid
Sinestro
Black Manta
Vandal Savage
Killer Frost
Black Adam

Heroes:
Martian Manhunter
Aquaman
Hawkman or Hawkwoman
Nightwing
Green Arrow
Black Canary
Green Lantern (question is: Which one?)
Captain Marvel

Last edited:
I really really hope that the iceray hitting the flash in the trailer is from Mr Freeze
and not the ever so lame Captain Cold.

But we know its either one of those 2 charcters. (or someone else with ice powers?)

It would of been awesome if it was marvel vs dc because i like the spiderman villains but my fav batman is all i need, but i would like to play as crock too i hope he makes it in.

I hope when they do the multiple versions of Green Lanterns, I hope they have their own unique movesets that will somewhat set each other apart and not just some costume swap, even though I doubt they can do it.

Characters who no doubtly be on the roster.

Villains:
Deathstroke
Joker
Mr. Freeze
Lex Luthor
Cheetah
Darkseid
Sinestro
Black Manta
Vandal Savage
Killer Frost
Black Adam

Heroes:
Martian Manhunter
Aquaman
Hawkman or Hawkwoman
Nightwing
Green Arrow
Black Canary
Green Lantern (question is: Which one?)
Captain Marvel

Don't forget Catwoman. ;-)

Well, I bet Catwoman will be announced in the next gaming expo anyways. So I don't need to say the name.

But it will be mad cool if they included Giganta in the fighting game.

Talking about multiple versions of a character. I want the Kyle Rayner Green Lantern if we have different versions. He was my favorite for some reason.

Also, a weird request but could we get a version of the batman from that old cartoon batman beyond?lol. Terry McGuiness or however you spell his name was it I think. i really like the no cape on batman look he had.

As far as villains go, it's going to be hard to stay away from putting so many batman villains in because quite honestly they are the most memorable and there are SOOO many of them. I say Joker and Scarecrow for sure though if we got a pick.

Also, Sinestro would be a good addition, and I think Raven from Teen titans would be a good addition as well, anybody else with me on that one?

But it will be mad cool if they included Giganta in the fighting game.

yeah, who doesnt want to play as a giant foot.
but seriously, If she was included she would probably be a boss fight kinda like Galactus in MVC3.

also, I have a feeling everyone who was in MK Vs DC will be in here too. I could really live without Deathstroke and Shazam, but I can see NRS applying some of their moves from MK Vs DC into this game to save time :/

I wonder if there'll be room for Doomsday and Bane with Grundy confirmed, I don't think it'll have that many huge characters. They should've gone with Doomsday instead of Grundy.

I wonder if there'll be room for Doomsday and Bane with Grundy confirmed, I don't think it'll have that many huge characters. They should've gone with Doomsday instead of Grundy.

I hate the thought of "room" already being taken up, but I know what you mean.

I'd like this to be a super huge game with a super huge roster, but a guy can only dream.

Last edited:
if cyborg is in it i wonder if we'll see other past teen titans like raven, starfire, beast boy and robin?