Injustice confirmed characters

Riddler>Joker

Joker should be an unplayable boss in the beginning or unlockable throughout the game. If he was the main boss of this game I think it would be pretty cool. I don't know if Darkseid will be in the game cause MK vs DC had it's own story line specific to that game and I think he's worn out and so is that game.

Nope.

Just nope, Joker is madness and damnit do I love me some Chaos every once in a while. Not to mention some good laughs along the way

I love the joker but I'm firm on my stance that The Riddler would be a much better character to play with for this game hands down. That's why the joker would be the best main boss for this game chaos and evil.

Well I don't know if main boss suits Joker. I mean it could be someone so much bigger on the scale as evil. I could see how you want Riddler with his traps and what not but can the Riddler do well with hand to hand combat?

(I don't have any knowledge if he does or not I'm just asking)

I agree about the main boss being more evil and destructive I just think it would be cool if The Joker masterminds the entire thing. And with the Riddler so far everyone is EXCELLENT at hand to hand combat except cyborg and harley so maybe we can get one more gadget and power character that fits this so I just hope it's The Riddler, but at this point, who knows. I wouldnt want half of the entire roster to be batman characters but I would like The Riddler and Bane to make the cut. Oh well I lost my train of thought...

I actually have to agree with Metal.
If they're going to use the render we saw on Batman's computer, I'd rather he be left out for Scarecrow

Can't wait for Aquaman's reveal trailer.
I just hope he has long hair, and a beard. Beard is a must.

Clean shaven and throw him in the funking trash.

Can't wait for Aquaman's reveal trailer.
I just hope he has long hair, and a beard. Beard is a must.

Clean shaven and throw him in the funking trash.

Word he would look like a big vag w/o the beard. And I hope he has some kind of gliding walk like Supes does.

I must be the only guy in universe who likes Aquaman's animated series. I wish his alt would look like his classic costume with NO beard.

aquaman-posters_288x216.jpg

IMO he's trying way too much. I like my superheroes to be heroes, not monsters lol.

But there's room for both IMO, but I would use
Aquaman17_%281996%29.jpg

that as alt so the 2 suits wouldn't look so samey

Last edited:
I hope that the Aquaman in this game is an older rendition of him

The idea of a young and eager Aquaman just rubs me the wrong way for some reason

Most of us agree that Aquaman should have the beard when they reveal the trailer of his gameplay.

As for the main boss problem, if not Darkseid, then Brainiac should be the unplayable final boss.