Injustice confirmed characters

Well if I remember correctly there's another event coming up in like 2 weeks, that's probably why they revealed only one character.

I really doubt Riddler is getting in. Just doesn't seem like a fighter.

He seems more like a boss, but not in the traditional way. More like he hosts survival mode/challenge tower type missions.
Or maybe they should save that for the Batman fighting game.

Yea. Riddler has never been a fighter. He's more of a mastermind. If they randomly made him a fighter in this game that can jump around and doing all these moves, that just wouldnt be true to him, and it would look retarded.

And like you said, a good way to include the Riddler into the game is if there was a challenge tower mode, (kinda like MK) and it could be Riddler themed or something. That would be cool.

Last edited:
Well NRS makes their own versions so they could mix and match from the various versions of Riddler, even Jim Carrey.

Riddler could have guns, bombs, stun/glue/hologram/etc. gimmicks or melee with his cane. He could be unique in that he has planned beforehand and has set up deathtraps (as a move you activate sawblades on ground or such) with a small hint. So instead of direct attacks he "activates" stuff around remotely.

Then again that could be stepping too much on Joker's or Poison Ivy's shoes. I wouldn't mind if Joker was excluded but that's doubtful. But if Riddler has a good role in story or "Riddler's Revenge" with plenty of riddles and other Riddleling then I'm quite happy anyway.

I really doubt Riddler is getting in. Just doesn't seem like a fighter.

adams-rant-phoenix-wrights-debut-in-umvc3-is-horrible-and-disappointing.jpg

If they can put a damn lawyer in a fighting game and make it actually work well, NRS can make Riddler work.

MvC3 isn't a serious game by any measure, Injustice looks like they're trying to get rid of any silliness.
Except Harley of course.

MvC3 isn't a serious game by any measure, Injustice looks like they're trying to get rid of any silliness.
Except Harley of course.

MKvsDC was a serious game and they made Joker work. Joker isn't a fighter.

Riddler can attack with his cane like Jade said and his gadgets can be treacherous. Not really hard when you think about it.

MvC3 may not be serious, but it's still a fighter. And they made Pheonix work. Now THAT's challenging.

The thing with Joker in MK vs DC was they explained why characters like him were fighting and were powerful enough to take on Superman cause of the imbalance in the realms and what not. However this time round, I doubt they can do that cause it is set in the DC world and goes by DC canon.

The Joker has always been a fighter. Although he may have average human strength, he does have some superpowers, he got them from his mysterious origin. Those include having full resistance of pain, cheating death (like Deadpool), cosmic awareness (like Deadpool), and sometimes he will have super strength. And one time he did beat Batman in hand-to-hand combat without cheating (he won because he is faster).

But the Riddler isn't a fighter for sure. He is the opposite of, lets say Solomon Grundy. He is all brain, and no brawn. He could use his staff but that would make him like Rolento without the agile moves. Riddler would just be swinging his staff all over the place.

His moveset isn't really the problem with him or almost anybody wanting to get in, in my eyes

If NRS has any imagination, they can easily create a moveset for Riddler exclusive to Injustice, moves that may not be completely canon but they make sense considering his character

For example, for those who play Super Smash Bros, Captain Falcon's moveset is pretty much entirely made up, he doesn't really have a "Falcon Punch" or a "Raptor Boost" in the F-Zero games, we barely even see him get out of his Blue Falcon in the games, in fact

I think the problem is whether NRS will actually consider Riddler worth putting in

Last edited:
So tired of hearing about black adam, I hope black adam is in the game so we can all go to practice mode and beat the $#!t out of him!

Seems like no matter which thread it is, if it has Injustice in the title it automatically turns into a wshlist thread

Last edited:
^^Which is pretty weird considering the roster is probably decided and almost done anyway.

@Ames: Swap Blue Beetle with Black Canary and the replace 2nd last row of villains with Poison Ivy, Mirror Master and Krona and I'd accept.

^^Which is pretty weird considering the roster is probably decided and almost done anyway.

@Ames: Swap Blue Beetle with Black Canary and the replace 2nd last row of villains with Poison Ivy, Mirror Master and Krona and I'd accept.

I didn't make it. And why would you want to replace Atrocitus, Red hood and Blue Beetle? I think Booster Gold should go.