Injustice confirmed characters

lex-jpg.1749

Lex Luthor?

@AMES32 I don't agree with everything you've said, but you have valid points. However, this part is simply not true:

Plastic Man is probably the most unknown character in all of DC. In fact he is so unknown to new fans that people might think it's DC trying to copy Mr. fantastic from Marvel.

Plastic Man is a main character in Batman: Brave and the Bold, and has had a DC Nation short produced recently, and is referenced many times in JLU along with many other even more obscure DC characters like B'Wana Beast, Red Tornado and Wildcat.

Anyway, I like having at least one golden age token in games like these. Every character has to be unique, and there's nothing wrong with a 'classic' look being what identifies you from the others. That's how they treated him in MK vs DC, and that was fine. I wouldn't mind if every DC character from that game returned.

As much as I like to support popular and known characters, Plastic Man would be pretty cool. I love Super Skrull in MvC3 and mained Mr Fantastic in Marvel Ultimate Alliances. His stretch ability feels so fluid and creative. But I agree that most everyone would just consider Plastic Man a Mr Fantastic ripoff

That's probably why I'd love to see Clayface. He could be a decent substitute and feel a bit like Sandman too being able to change his size as well. Moreover he could turn into other characters like Shang Tsung which would mean I'd never have to play anyone else.

On the other hand MK9 isn't very fluid game and I doubt Injustice will be either so it would probably feel clunky to turn from ball into hammer hand to launcher kick

Clayface would be epic! I can see him fitting in the storyline very wee too; however, being that he was in Batman AC as a sub boss I don't see his role being as grand in Injustice. He may have a cameo in the backdrop but that's about it.

I think Clayface would have a cameo, transforming into different kinds of character, the moment the players move away and returning to the spot where Karlo is being held at.

Plastic Man is a main character in Batman: Brave and the Bold, and has had a DC Nation short produced recently, and is referenced many times in JLU along with many other even more obscure DC characters like B'Wana Beast, Red Tornado and Wildcat.

Yes he was/does. his shorts are terrible and I forgot about Batman Bold. lol... even with those things it still doesn't compare to Captain Marvel having entire episodes of Young Justice/movies dedicated to him.

Anyway, I like having at least one golden age token in games like these. Every character has to be unique, and there's nothing wrong with a 'classic' look being what identifies you from the others. That's how they treated him in MK vs DC, and that was fine. I wouldn't mind if every DC character from that game returned.

That should be Captain Marvel. I still say P-mans kind of funny doesn't fit with the serious tone that the game is going for. Captain Marvels does as-well as Flashs c0cky funny.

BEAST BOY on the list and no Riddler?

Holy shit, I hope Ed reads this, because he can go to hell if he adds Beast Boy and not Riddler.

I really doubt Riddler is getting in. Just doesn't seem like a fighter.

He seems more like a boss, but not in the traditional way. More like he hosts survival mode/challenge tower type missions.
Or maybe they should save that for the Batman fighting game.

They could make him a fighter. He can use his staff and he can throw question marks that explode, like in Batman Beyond <3

lulz

Seriously, though, they can. If not, Ed will get letter bombs.

another Batman character... meh. Well, at least the sprite looks great. Seriously no more Batman characters

another Batman character... meh. Well, at least the sprite looks great. Seriously no more Batman characters

If they keep revealing 2 characters at a time I bet every time one of those two characters will be from batman.

If they keep revealing 2 characters at a time I bet every time one of those two characters will be from batman.

for now Ed twitted that this was the only reveal for gamescom. It's gonna be a while for the next reveal... bummer

I just want Bane and I'll be good.

Catwoman reveal was not very interesting cause she was in MKvsDC and alot of people were already assuming she was gonna be in here.

for now Ed twitted that this was the only reveal for gamescom. It's gonna be a while for the next reveal... bummer

Wow... Great character don't get me wrong and I'm glad her suit is closed as opposed to open like in MK/DC. But she was an underwhelming reveal.

I just want one more Batman villain

Killer Croc, Scarecrow, Bane, Poison Ivy, Riddler, or Mr. Freeze, it doesn't matter which

They're all kickass

Put in Deathstroke and Starfire after that, and also these mother****ers as fight commentators:

tumblr_l9kt6pkj0k1qd2hk3o1_500.jpg

Brak too

s-brak.gif

If all this were to happen, I wouldn't even give a shit if NRS decided to put Captain Cold's lame ass in Injustice after that

Last edited: