Injustice confirmed characters

^ you've said you think every character looks cool :/

I dont like captain marvel, he's a bit too goofy and retro for this game I think.
However being in MKvsDC, theres a strong chance he's gonna be here too

The way i see it Captain Marvel can be the JC of injustice and bring alot of comic relief amidst the dark tone this game has set if they include him

No Billy Batson is the 12yr old captain marvel is a grown man.

Billy Batson
Billy_Batson.png

-Turns into-

Captain Marvel
young_justice__captain_marvel_by_phillybee-d341k6l.jpg

Last edited:
The way i see it Captain Marvel can be the JC of injustice and bring alot of comic relief amidst the dark tone this game has set if they include him

maybe, but I'd rather comic relief be done in the form of something so obscure and purposely stupid. Not something thats comic relief and lame but still takes itself serious to a certain degree such as Captain Marvel.

which is why I want Detective Chimp to be playable
Spoiler:
220px-Detectivechimp.jpg

But hes fully aware hes Cap. M. His brain stays the same both transformations...(atleast thats what they say in Young Justice,) and I'm pretty sure he was 10. (He was 10 in the picture you showed, I know that much.)
Im just saying from my POV.

It fits him too. Flash is Dc's johnny cage the personalities of both are pretty much the same.

Yes he's fully aware he's captain marvel and was given his power because he showed he was noble. As cap he is physically and mentally an adult but is still a little naive and immature.

Last edited:
The word 'comic relief' is being thrown around here a lot. Captain Marvel is retro, sure, and Billy Batson is in fact a kid, but where are you guys getting the comedy part from? I figure he's no more funny than any other goofy super hero in a cape. The difference is, because he's less popular, and because the concept is so rooted in golden age comics, Captain Marvel maintains his 'retro' or classic story and visual trappings. There's less pressure for DC to update him, because most don't know of him, and those that have don't really want him to change. He may seem somewhat silly, but he's merely dated, and intentionally so. Superman gets to change with the times, but Captain Marvel stays the same, and that's fine.

If you want to look at a hero from the same era of comics who also hasn't changed at all, but unlike Captain Marvel, is legitimately played for laughs, look no further than Plastic Man.

^ yes, Plastic Man is legitimately played for laughs and thats why I like him.
Thank you for bringing him up.

If we are having out of place retro type heros added to the game,(kinda like GameandWatch in SSBM) then I'd prefer Plastic Man over Captain Marvel cause with Plastic Man like you said, he's supposed to be funny and theres no way around that. Where Captain Marvel is supposed to be taken serious to a certain degree despite him being outdated.

Last edited:
Just to get this out of the way, I dont hate captain Marvel. I dont really like him either. But he's just the guy that never changed and you can look at him as the old school dude. Thats his trademark thing about him. But i'm just saying, with the direction that Injustice appears to be going, he doesnt fit and would kinda appear too corny. And if they were to place a retro character for the lulz, they should go with Plastic man cause his job would to be purposely corny.

Last edited:
maybe, but I'd rather comic relief be done in the form of something so obscure and purposely stupid. Not something thats comic relief and lame but still takes itself serious to a certain degree such as Captain Marvel.

which is why I want Detective Chimp to be playable
Spoiler:
220px-Detectivechimp.jpg

Batmite too

batmite.jpg

he's obviously for comic releive but he's powerful

The word 'comic relief' is being thrown around here a lot. Captain Marvel is retro, sure, and Billy Batson is in fact a kid, but where are you guys getting the comedy part from? I figure he's no more funny than any other goofy super hero in a cape. The difference is, because he's less popular, and because the concept is so rooted in golden age comics, Captain Marvel maintains his 'retro' or classic story and visual trappings. There's less pressure for DC to update him, because most don't know of him, and those that have don't really want him to change. He may seem somewhat silly, but he's merely dated, and intentionally so. Superman gets to change with the times, but Captain Marvel stays the same, and that's fine.

If you want to look at a hero from the same era of comics who also hasn't changed at all, but unlike Captain Marvel, is legitimately played for laughs, look no further than Plastic Man.

Plastic Man is probably the most unknown character in all of DC. In fact he is so unknown to new fans that people might think it's DC trying to copy Mr. fantastic from Marvel. I don't really like the Idea of him being on the starting roster of Injustice, because the Game seems to be a little more serious in tone then games like Lego Batman where his kind of funny would have fit perfectly.Now i can't see into the future so i can't say this game is going to be 100% serious. But going off the trailers it's going to be a serious game.

So (Imho) it would be better to have a character that can be serious when he needs to be and joking around when it fits. Flash is perfect for that role.

Now Captain Marvel doesn't get updated as much as Superman does but that's no reason to say he's outdated. His Character is perfect for what his story is. It's Billy Batson that get's all the updates, because he is what Dc wants you to relate to not Captain Marvel. They want you to see Captain Marvel as the thing every child at that age wants to be a "Superman."

If they wanted to add a Captain Marvel Character they should Add Black Adam a serious Character that destroys everything and feels no remorse for any of it. He's the complete opposite of what captain marvel is.

Last edited:
Indeed. If not Captain Marvel, then Black Adam should have no problem fitting in the tone of the gaming atmosphere. His playstyle should be more on the aggressive offense.

Not sure who else along, although if Deathstroke does make the cut, his super should be something of a psychological/assassination attack.