Injustice confirmed characters

2114970-captain_cold3.jpeg

I think he looks badass.

His glasses always have, and always will prevent him from ever being badass.
They look like knockoff Kanye West stupid-shutter glasses

Shutter-Shades-Sunglasses-Baby-Blue-as-worn-by-Kanye-West.jpg

Edit:
Saw a few people mention a guy named Lobo. I had no idea who Lobo was, so I looked him up.
If they go off of his 52 design and put him in here, you can count that as (hopefully) another main I'll have under my belt.

52_17_CVR.PNG

Last edited:
lobo Is a toss up. He's popular enough among the fanbase but not well enough known amongst casuals to be put in a video game. His only widespread exposure was in Young Justice Season 2 during the invasion story arch. Where he fought batgirl and wonder girl.
oh and he was in the JLA animated cartoon.

Last edited:
i want an apokalips stage along with Themascyra and maybe even Atlantis

you know what would make a funny character for DC to add (as DLC)

Spoiler:
Unclesam_comics.jpg

ByrdBrain that would be a pretty funny unlockable maybe, or DLC.

MetalOverlord - A Lazarus Pits level would be completely awesome. I would only hope that you could gain back some health by using the pits somehow

AMES32 and b,b,b,lp - I think they'll be putting Lobo in. He seems like he was almost made for this, he's completely kick-ass. Who would not want an alien biker bounty hunter anti-hero in their video game? I don't think NRS will shy away from giving a slightly less known character some time in the spotlight

what I'm saying is he'd be perfect for first round dlc. But I don't think he'll be on the Initial roster though.

Yeah OK, I'll give you that. Who else do you think would be good for DLC? If they don't put Doomsday, V or Starfire in the main roster I could see them ending up as DLC

I think he's making initial roster. No doubt in my heart.

He may be unknown, but seriously, look at him. Nobody is going to complain about his popularity when they see him put his cigar out in batman's eye.

Um for dlc I'd like killer crock, Jason todd, azrael, cyborg superman, mongol, specter, either captain cold or Mr freeze, Atrocitus and a ton more. to say for sure I'd have to know whose on the starting roster.

I cant believe that i forgot Green Arrow! Hes one of my favourites! and i put beast boy and starfire in so the titans could all be in there but now im thinking that they could make a titan pack with Beast Boy Starfire and Raven

Okay, I've got and idea and it's totally off topic, but I'm posting it here, since this thread is somewhat more active.

I'm a Scarecrow fan, so I want him in the game, but given the direction the roster's headed, that seems unlikely. However, I really think he would make a good secret character for the player to fight with.

Here's what I have in mind. Think of Crane as an MKII Smoke-type hidden fight. The difference is, since Scarecrow's got some heavy hallucinogens, his attacks could cause a major visual impact for the player - character disfigurement, general distortion like stage-shifting, whatever weird stuff Boon & Co. can come up with. I would love to see an encounter like that.

Just throwing out a suggestion.

Captain Marvel would be a pretty cool add and if he doesn't make it in then NRS could add either him or Black Adam to diversify. But preferably Shazam