Injustice confirmed characters

there are four comics currently two follow the same timeline and the other two don't.

Dc: Batman and Batman follow one and the Batman and Robin and The Dark knight follow their own.
if you want to start on one I'd suggest waiting and pick up the hard backed compilations that are coming soon.
but if you want to start on batman and Dc batman you'll need to pick up nightwing and Batgirl and batwing to fully understand what's going on. :)

Which of those would you say is better? I'm more for a darker edgier story so The Dark Knight caught my eye.

DC : Batman.... and Batman. Oh lord. Why? lol

How do those differ? And in which of these is the Joker 'dead'?

Staying on topic, I really hope Catwoman gets a spot in this game. And I would die if Poison Ivy made it in but I doubt she will.

Both He is being reintroduced in october. Batman is both darker and better Imho. And they really don't atm do to the owls court story arch spaning many books. :)

Yep!
Detective-Comics-1-Joker-Face.jpg

But he is being reintroduced so he's up in the air.
Batman_Promo.jpg

As for Starfire she is somewhat infamous do to her sexually promiscuous remake In Redhood and the outlaws. I for one think it's fine she's misunderstood for the most part because people fail to realise she's a tamaranian refuge.

What the hell happened to him? Did Batman do that?

I hope Raven gets in, because even though I hate to admit it now, I watched Teen Titans religiously as a kid.
CyBalrog's super is mega lame imo.

Needs to be like Iron Man's finishing move from Marvel Nemesis. Where he knocks them up in the air and then blasts the hell out of them.

Ugh that picture of Joker's face gives me the chills.
I'm pretty sure they're going to stick with classic Joker though (if they decide to put him in). I don't think the game is going to follow along with any of the new comics, but hopefully they get some ideas for costume designs from them.

Hazmat was my favorite Imperfect

My other one was Brigade

Dude was like a crazy mix between Jax and Ermac

Although yeah, back on topic, I still want Scarecrow in, I don't even care how

Yeah I wasn't to sure on that myself I looked it up and was about to edit it. but you beat me to it. :)

So besides Joker and Lex Luthor and possibly Mr. Freeze, what other villains are gonna make this game I wonder?

I think DeathStroke is a shoe in. I also have a feeling Darkseid is in too. That's all I got so far

Off topic, but I'm sad that we have yet to see anymore of Hazmat

336946-165213.jpg

the only good "Imperfect"
He shoud have come back somewhere somehow.

But Marvel Nemesis played like shit. The only good thing about it was the marvel characters designs and the dark style everything had. Story mode was shit too cause it was about the lame ass imperfects killing off every hero. WTF who wants to play that shit.