Injustice confirmed characters

@AMES
Ugh, the new 52, If they're going w/ the new 52, Joker cant be in it, (Hes dead in the new 52, remember? lol) & Harley wouldn't be fun.

Yep!
Detective-Comics-1-Joker-Face.jpg

But he is being reintroduced so he's up in the air.
Batman_Promo.jpg

As for Starfire she is somewhat infamous do to her sexually promiscuous remake In Redhood and the outlaws. I for one think it's fine she's misunderstood for the most part because people fail to realise she's a tamaranian refuge.

BUT Harleys face is white & Her skin is regular, which means shes not in her new 52 form either.

yes they are drawing from it

DCR-Harley-Jim-Lee.jpg

injustice-stills-harley-quinn%2B2.jpg

you said Ed is picking by popularity comic wise, she is popular now. If anything cyborg was a curve ball, because he atm "to my knowledge" is the least popular character in the comics do to him taking the place of the martian manhunter. I think what he's doing is going by factions.

With some of the characters they're drawing from the new 52 designs and with others they are more original to Nrs. You can't go purely on aesthetics here there is a reason why they are picking who they're picking. :)

Last edited:
Not remotely what I ment. lol
We have Jokers render, & Harleys in, so I can assume they're not going completely by the new 52, as they never said they were, but you may have a different opinion, and I'm OK with that.
UNLESS they said firsthand they were going with the new 52, I dont believe they are, but thats what I think, I could be wrong, and theres a chance I am, but I'm an "Eye of the beholder" kinda guy, I judge design more than anything else. (LOL before MK came out, All I talked about here were 10% Variety, 90% Outfits.) But THE MORAL IS- To me, changing to the new 52 was a bad decision..

Oh I see. I like a few of the New 52 designs like cyborg and nightwing along with batman and wonder woman, Green lantern and starfire. All the other ones especially supermans I don't like at all. But that may change they're still new-ish I'll wait for them to evolve and develop before completely writing them off. :)

52 this, 52 that. This is why I don't really follow comics anymore. There's too many damn versions of each character and some are dead in this story line but others are very much alive in that storyline.

I want to jump in and keep up with characters like Batman, The Flash, Nightwing, Superman, Catwoman.... But I don't know where the hell to start. I looked up the 52 reboot thing and there's like 4 different Batman comics running. What the hell?

Everything was fantastic in DC before the new 52, Harley was actually happy, now all she does is sleep with deadshot & barely mention the Joker, why call her Harley Quinn if shes not a Harlequin? =___=
I can tell we are getting off topic.

well joker is dead come october we may see that change.

I have most of the new 52 comics I'm only missing DC: Batman #3 and nightwing #2 and most of superman. lol

well joker is dead come october we may see that change.

I have most of the new 52 comics I'm only missing DC: Batman #3 and nightwing #2 and most of superman. lol

Okay, so I was looking up 52 comics. And one of the characters I was most interested in keeping up with is Batman. But I see a Batman and Robin series, Batman, a couple different Justice Leagues and some other one which was a lot darker looking (had Joker's head laying on a bunch of skulls). Are these all completely different runs on the character or is there one main timeline that follows Batman. It's very confusing for people who haven't been following DC comics.

theyve reset DC 4-5 times xD its been "OK" All those times.
come the new 52, they lost my interest, but Im still a huge DC fan, & I'll follow it til the end, no matter how...bad..it is...

Okay, so I was looking up 52 comics. And one of the characters I was most interested in keeping up with is Batman. But I see a Batman and Robin series, Batman, a couple different Justice Leagues and some other one which was a lot darker looking (had Joker's head laying on a bunch of skulls). Are these all completely different runs on the character or is there one main timeline that follows Batman. It's very confusing for people who haven't been following DC comics.

there are four comics currently two follow the same timeline and the other two don't.

Dc: Batman and Batman follow one and the Batman and Robin and The Dark knight follow their own.
if you want to start on one I'd suggest waiting and pick up the hard backed compilations that are coming soon.
but if you want to start on batman and Dc batman you'll need to pick up nightwing and Batgirl and batwing to fully understand what's going on. :)

Haha if Sarfire isn't in the actual game then there's always DLC! But how many DC females shoot star bolts, have long burning hair, and are princesses from space? With all the variety of characters NRS are putting in the game they should really consider putting her in too. I can totally see her in the game!

starfire_by_crimsonsea-d344d32.jpg

Guess I was right about Cyborg's super move although I was close. But damn Nightwing's super move looks sweet. It seems that it may include like 4 of the characters from the Titans.

Villain-wise, I think Lex Luthor, Amazo, Vandal Savage, Killer Frost, Black Manta, Deathstroke (even though he's definitely in no doubt), and Black Adam should be included in the game.