Injustice confirmed characters

I'm pre-ordering this as soon as I get the chance! I'm a huge DC Fan, & My favorite character of DCU is Harley Quinn, All I hope for is Joker & I'll be set!
(Off topic comment-Wow I havent been back to TRMK in such a while...)

@Metal Overlord
Howd you realise I got a name change? (ALSO IM SORRY I DOUBLE POSTED, BUT ON PS3 I CANT DO ANYTHING TO A POST AFTER IT WAS MADE!, & I cant Quote either. im limited to Quick Reply =_=)

I honestly had zero interest in this game until I saw Nightwing and The Flash.

Most of the DC Universe can burn in hell, and those I do love aren't good enough to be part of a fighting game that SHOULD be the next MK.

But Nightwing and Flash are too sexy and badass looking in these videos. I can't help it. I'll probably end up buying this. And maybe they'll reveal more characters that I like.

"Holy blast from the past, Batman!"

Nice to see you Ricochet.

Was I the only one who was actually disappointed with this video? I think it was Ed... He sounded extremely unenthusiastic, as if he's burned out on the game or at least the schedule he's running.

Shit was cool, but it's like watching an action scene for a movie with a lullaby for a soundtrack.

Was I the only one who was actually disappointed with this video? I think it was Ed... He sounded extremely unenthusiastic, as if he's burned out on the game or at least the schedule he's running.

Shit was cool, but it's like watching an action scene for a movie with a lullaby for a soundtrack.

Same to you.

And hasn't Ed always been like that? He's kind of a low key guy.

I agree but oddly enough I listen soft music when playing fighters.

Oh my god!! If Cyborg is in then there's a big chance Starfre will make it!! I need my space princess <3

But Nightwing and Flash are too sexy and badass looking in these videos. I can't help it. I'll probably end up buying this. And maybe they'll reveal more characters that I like.

Took the words right out of my mouth.

Last edited:
@Outworlds Goddess:
I dont think all the Titans will be in this game..just a prediction. Im not saying starfire doesnt have a chance, but its not likely, with the whole DC universe out there for grabs.

@Outworlds Goddess:
I dont think all the Titans will be in this game..just a prediction. Im not saying starfire doesnt have a chance, but its not likely, with the whole DC universe out there for grabs.

@FreddyKrueger2011: Way to crush her dreams there lol j/k.

Honestly, I think Starfire has a good chance since she is being metioned in a lot of the fourms and is a public favorite right know on a lot of the female cast wishlists. Also, that's like saying Batman, H Quinn, and Nightwing are in so no joker...Don't see that going over well.

@Rikolaw
LOL I didnt mean to hurt anyones feelings!
But yes, I guess I could agree, shes mentioned everywhere, but I think Ed's only choosing popular characters comic-wise, and, it might just be me, but I barely see starfire & Im a DC Fan bigger than I am a Freddy Krueger fan, (Thats a lot lol). But if she's in, thats awesome!
I'm hoping for Raven, & shes not popular either, but if starfire's in, theres a great chance!

@Outworlds Goddess:

Actually she is more then likely with her new roll in redhood atol's and given her history with both Todd and Grayson she'd fit right in. :)

@AMES
Ugh, the new 52, If they're going w/ the new 52, Joker cant be in it, (Hes dead in the new 52, remember? lol) & Harley wouldn't be fun.

"

I didnt think he was that bad. Maybe it's because he says the same thing so many times in every interview and he's tired of it.

"this is like an over the top blockbuster"
"we got brute force characters, and gadget characters"