Wishlist for Injustice

I want two face in this game. Hear me out

okay so he would have a cancel-able attack that begins with a coin toss! So he would have coin toss mix ups!!

I want two face in this game. Hear me out

okay so he would have a cancel-able attack that begins with a coin toss! So he would have coin toss mix ups!!

:rofl:

That would be cool Lol.

I want to see Dead pool in this game. Then have an Epic rival cut scene between him and Death stroke.

Here are some lesser known characters I want.

Amazo
Amazo_004.jpg

Azrael
azrael_1_large.jpg

Black Mask
225px-Bat636.jpg

Red Tornado
RedTornado-1.jpg

Metallo
Metallo_0010.jpg

Bronze Tiger
224820-20722-bronze-tiger_large.jpg

Hush
225px-Hushx.jpg

Last edited:
Oh I thought it was the same video from before so I'll check it out.

Kyle_parallax.jpg

Kyle Rayner (Ion) or (Parallax) Although my personal favorite Green lantern I'm sure he won't make it in because only really die-hard Green lantern fans would know of him. they'll most likely go with John Stewart or Hal Jordan.

Holy hell Ames, I just noticed me and you agree on something. I friggin love Kyle Rayner, my favorite Green Lantern by far. The whole Ion thing is what makes him awesome to me.

**Quick break from talk about Injustice to give a quick Goodbye to Kevin Pereira on Attack of the Show, don't know if you guys watched it but he will be missed. He practically made that show, and I don't know how it will continue without him.**

Continue talk of Injustice now.

I know Dc's heroes and villains very well. My favorites are Dick Grayson, Batman and The Green lantern.

They could have one Green lantern but 5 separate skins for it.

like this
1- Hal Jordan
2- Guy Gardener
3- John stewart
4- Kyle Rayner
5 - could be
yellow lantern Sinestro
green-lantern-sinestro-corps.jpg

-Or-

Red lantern Atrocitus
Atrocitus.jpg

All I see is Characters in this thread, what about gameplay Mechanics or any other things that attract the casual player <_<

I have more faith in Nrs and their ability to make a game with a sound fighting system. But I hope they model it after Mks fighting system.

I have more faith in NRS and their ability to make a game with a sound fighting system. But I hope they model it after MK's fighting system.

Of course they're going to, but I feel as if this game should be a test run to experiment and try new things other than just adding DC characters.. I have faith in them also, but they could have did much more with MK9.

Lets make a deal Ivital. you, bbblp, kazoo and others make the game work and I'll get the roster to be huge with massive amounts variety. ;) lol

Oh and y'all Nightwing better Op. lol

Last edited:
well, there was an M rated Wolverine game. Marvel did it, so maybe DC could too.

I personally dont care what its rated. Not every game has to have uber violence in it to be good.

yes i agree that not every game needs to be so violent to be good, but this is a fighting game made by NRS, so i think thats not a big demand to ask for blood n gore.

@ames: that metallo guy reminds me of trapjaw from he-man.

It was mentioned several times that it will be T-rated.

oh ok. it should still be good. but it would have been good to see a M rated DCU game.

i hope there will be lots of characters in the game, like at least 35. i also hope that there wont be too many batman characters.

oh ok. it should still be good. but it would have been good to see a M rated DCU game.

i hope there will be lots of characters in the game, like at least 35. i also hope that there wont be too many batman characters.

Well, Boon said they want as many characters as there were in MK9 + DLC and guests are likely to happen.