Wishlist for Injustice

I don't know many DC characters (If any at all), but I'd love to see Killer Croc, Raven, Bane & Deathstroke.

Other than that, just some sweet ass smooth gameplay.
Trailer already looks sick.

I would like to see Catwoman, Joker, Nightwing, Green Arrow, and maybe some characters from Young Justice. I also want to see characters that are not as well known like Fire. A big wish is to see Batman Beyond (again just a wish I doubt it would happen)

I bet they modify the supposed brutality finisher they had going but couldnt finish it in time for MK9, and have that as some kind of finsher. I also bet an MK character pops up as dlc somewhere down the line.

Yeah that would be good to see the brutalities in this game as finishers.

I'm almost positive that Scorpion will not only make a cameo but will also be playable in this game. If that's the case, I want his super to be his Toasty flamethrower but shouldn't kill the opponent like a fatality. Instead, it should do some heavy damage.

Something like this but shoots out flames all over the place...

Wow. Nobody noticed that I put Bob Barker in my list? Glad to know my posts are read guys...thanks...

lol jk Y'all are my homeslices...

But at any rate...

Yes. I couldn't agree more about better netplay.

And they better not let Gamespy run that shit...

If they do...Ed Boon will get a swift kick to the crotch for letting it happen...figuratively.

I wonder how each character will function, though?

I'm guessing Superman and Flash would be rushdown characters while Harley or Batman would be zoning. Something along those lines I'd assume. I'm more interested in the mechanics than the characters honestly because I know they won't do us dirty in the character department. There's going to be like...over 30 of them b**ches.

I want
There are so many here are some.

-Batman (Jason todd)
-Nightwing
-Darkseid
-Brainiac
-Kilowog
-Robin (Damian Wayne)
-Doomsday
-Deathstroke
-Cyborg
-Black Adam/Shazam
-Red arrow
-Green lantern (Hal jordan)
-joker
-Batman beyond (Terry McGinnis)
-Sinestro
-Nightwing
-Kaibak
-Blue Beetle
-Lex Luther
-Artemis
-Swamp thing
-Clay Face
-Blackmanta
-Red Robbin
-Catwoman
-Batgirl (Barbra Gordan)
-Robin (Dick Grayson)
-Aquaman

I want
There are so many here are some.

-Batman (Jason todd)
-Nightwing
-Darkseid
-Brainiac
-Kilowog
-Robin (Damian Wayne)
-Doomsday
-Deathstroke
-Cyborg
-Black Adam/Shazam
-Red arrow
-Green lantern (Hal jordan)
-joker
-Batman beyond (Terry McGinnis)
-Sinestro
-Nightwing
-Kaibak
-Blue Beetle
-Lex Luther
-Artemis
-Swamp thing
-Clay Face
-Blackmanta
-Red Robbin
-Catwoman
-Batgirl (Barbra Gordan)
-Robin (Dick Grayson)
-Aquaman

What makes Dick Grayson different from Damian Wayne? I forget which one becomes Nightwing...

Lobo for sure.

also Bane. His popularity will be massive after TDKR and he fits right in a fighter. Hopefully based of his original look and not the stupid arkham asylum version.

What makes Dick Grayson different from Damian Wayne? I forget which one becomes Nightwing...

Dick Grayson was Nightwing and would become batman when Bruce went missing. Damian wayne Is Bruces (legitimate son not like Terry McGinnis who was made from Bruces Dna) his mother is Talia Al ghul who trained him to be an assassin when she was the head of The League of Assassins. He would become Robin under Grayson run as Batman.

Here are links to a more knowledge.
Dick Grayson
http://batman.wikia.com/wiki/Dick_Grayson

Damian Wayne
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Damian_Wayne

Last edited:
More than any characters, I'd love to see the classic costumes appearing as alternates. These post-reboot pesudoarmored uniforms doesn't have any appeal to me.

I want it to be really execution heavy, but thats not gonna happen so the only other thing I want is it to be tournament viable.

I honestly could care less who is in the game... I want a balanced game that has less lag online. I can't even begin to tell you how many combos get dropped due to lag. Also, an online practice mode would be tight for those who want to train with an actual human -- having it local was cool but you don't get a feel for the online lag difference.

I could careless about who's in game, but I would like for them to provide decent net play and to bring back the Meter system from MK9 and like replace the X-ray with something similar to a Super from The VS series and SF.

I really want a replay system also, so I can look at my fights and Analyze them and share them with other friends.

I really don't want the game to be too casual player friendly and more competitive friendly to show that NRS can make another competitive fighter and can compete with the other mainstream Devs. (Capcom, Namco, Etc...)

Character Appearance customization or Color changes unlocked through some kind of store and you earn currency from Ranked matches, Story mode, or ladder mode.

I could careless about who's in game, but I would like for them to provide decent net play and to bring back the Meter system from MK9 and like replace the X-ray with something similar to a Super from The VS series and SF.

I really want a replay system also, so I can look at my fights and Analyze them and share them with other friends.

I really don't want the game to be too casual player friendly and more competitive friendly to show that NRS can make another competitive fighter and can compete with the other mainstream Devs. (Capcom, Namco, Etc...)

Character Appearance customization or Color changes unlocked through some kind of store and you earn currency from Ranked matches, Story mode, or ladder mode.

indeed also when using some of the objects on the levels or knocking some through the stage it should take away from your meter as well so it won't be all about the gimmicky concepts