Wishlist for Injustice

I don't want finishers of any sort in this game. Finishers are a mk staple not a NRS staple. They should have corny catch phrase and win poses though I'm all for that.

I don't want finishers of any sort in this game. Finishers are a mk staple not a NRS staple. They should have corny catch phrase and win poses though I'm all for that.

Well, if not finishers, there should be super moves that do very heavy damage when a super meter is full. It should also look brutal with heavy hitting combos. I think that part where Superman tosses The Flash out of Earth during the first trailer is either a finisher or some kind of super move. No way can it be just some special move.

Well, if not finishers, there should be super moves that do very heavy damage when a super meter is full. It should also look brutal with heavy hitting combos. I think that part where Superman tosses The Flash out of Earth is either a finisher or some kind of super move. No way can it be just some special move.

According to Giant Bomb, its a super: http://www.giantbomb.com/news/the-mortal-kombat-team-has-a-new-fighting-game/4182/

... and some bits that actually happen during the game, like Superman's super, which cashes in your meter for an atmospheric uppercut

EDIT: I thought it was a finisher at first too lol.

Also, another character on my wishlist is Azrael (either version)

1228390-picture_1.png

damn i almost forgot about power girl

if their is one thing i really want its classic costumes for the characters i like the looks they got but you can't simply beat out the old in my eyes

Ed Boon said that they were gonna have other costumes too so hopefully some of the classics will be in. I like the current look as well though.

According to Giant Bomb, its a super: http://www.giantbomb.com/news/the-mortal-kombat-team-has-a-new-fighting-game/4182/

EDIT: I thought it was a finisher at first too lol.

All good for a DC game.

Kombatants that I expect to make at least a cameo or at least be DLC...
Scorpion
Sub-Zero (I know he may be dead from MK9 but he has a huge fan base and wouldn't fit for a game like this if it weren't for his ice powers.)
Raiden
Sonya
Johnny Cage
Kano

I want to add Sindel, Mileena, Jade, and Kung Lao (who may be a little too violent for this game) as well as Jax, Stryker, and Kitana (who are recently deceased from MK9).

I'd want Scorpion in.

Sub-Zero can continue to rot in his grave :3

If Stryker somehow made it in, I'd get this game on the first day of release.

BUT, I have a feeling that a MK cameo is going to be made by someone else. Maybe Noob Saibot?

Green Lantern (Hal Jordan not Guy)

-Booster Gold

-Blue Beetle

-Huntress

-Azrael

-Roarscarch

-Comedian

-Bane

-Jonah Hex

-Aquaman

-Starfire

-Darkseid

-Black Lightning

-Doctor Fate

-Fire

-Ice

-Martian Manhuner

-Power Girl

-Supergirl

-Plastic Man

-Red Tornado

-Joker

Poison Ivy

-Catwoman

-sgt. Rock

-Sinestro

anyone from Outsiders

I think that if there are any MK cameos, it'd be from Scorps. It'd be awesome to see Strykie in there too though.

I'd want Scorpion in.

BUT, I have a feeling that a MK cameo is going to be made by someone else. Maybe Noob Saibot?

Maybe.

Oh you probably know that I'd get the game in day 1 if Jade, Kitana, Mileena, and/or Sindel made the cut.

Jade vs The Huntress
Kitana vs Wonder Woman
Mileena vs Catwoman
Sindel vs Black Canary
Sonya vs Harley Quinn

Some of the good match ups.

I hope that supers and finishers will look more cooler than these...

Last edited:
I definitely need to see

-Green Arrow
-Joker
-Deathstroke
-Bane
-Mr. Freeze
-Green Lantern

Other than them, I can't name others that I really really want.

Marvel Nemesis was pretty fun; I kinda want them to have finishers (obviously not fatalities) like in Marvel Nemesis too, but I'd totally understand if they don't include any.
I bet they modify the supposed brutality finisher they had going but couldnt finish it in time for MK9, and have that as some kind of finsher. I also bet an MK character pops up as dlc somewhere down the line. Or Bugs Bunny.

I bet they modify the supposed brutality finisher they had going but couldnt finish it in time for MK9, and have that as some kind of finsher.

I didn't think about that, they could totally use those if they did decide to add finishers; good point.

Or Bugs Bunny.

I'd be game for Krypto DLC :laugh:

1242630-krypto_the_super_dog_super.jpg

I'd want Scorpion in.

and scorpion can take his buttocks back to the netherrealm

and mkray forget krypto i want this dog in

ELT200712310005229756976.JPG

Hey, Lambda...

LAMBDA APEX....

Suck my robot balls.

lol

Anywho...

I'd like to see...

-Cinestro

-Hal Jordan

-Joker

-Two Face

-Cyborg

-Raven

-Zatanna

-Dr. Fate

-Black Adam

-Shazaam

-Bane

-Scarecrow

-Green Arrow

-Nightwing

-Bob Barker

-Brother Blood

-Death Stroke

-Power Girl

Oh yeah...

If Superman is anything higher than low tier...

I'm going to build the world's first time machine and wipe him from existence. Superman is a sodomite. I hate that goody-two-shoes bunghole with every fabric of my being and anyone who's a fan of him.

Good day.