NetherRealm's New DC Fighting Game Injustice Revealed

Doesn't have to make sense, it's a fighting game, it's like saying Kratos should've not been in MK, he's a god, how do characters like Sonya and Stryker stand a chance against him?

They Don't Bwahahahahaha.....

Doesn't have to make sense, it's a fighting game, it's like saying Kratos should've not been in MK, he's a god, how do characters like Sonya and Stryker stand a chance against him?

Well in MK vs DC they explained character power variations which happened due to merging of the realms or something. Also this game is entirely set in the DC universe without any outside influences, o I kinda feel that they should stay true and original to the character and work around that unless they are doing a different take on him or something.

This made me laugh so hard :rofl:

All these serious posts and then this :laugh:

Well I'm glad that you enjoyed that ;D haha. I have mixed feelings about this though. I know that NRS knows how to make a good solid game now that they made MK9, but honestly they are just adding gimmicks to this and it seems like just another casual fighter to slap a name on it to get money. It's possible that it could be good, or at least decent, but I think everyone is getting their hopes up for nothing. Just like they did for MK Vs DC.

To be fair, Flyman, stuff like that are just gameplay mechanics. Think about it, why is Shang Tsung able to perform the Soul Steal fatality on the cyborgs in MK3 despite them being soulless? The same applies to Batman and Solomon Grundy

I just hope they come up with a good logical explanation on why Batman is able to kick Grundy through 2 buildings 30 feet into the air and stuff like that lol. It feels a bit unnatural.

I'm afraid they'll pull out something stupid like the Rage from MKvsDC that allowed the Joker to kick people's asses.

:?

Not every fighter needs to be tournament viable :?

It would be nice if they all were, but sometimes people want a game where anyone can win.
The gameplay mechanics haven't been fully revealed and I haven't seen any matches, but I would be just fine if this game wasn't as deep as Street Fighter. I never expected it to be. MK9 isn't that deep to begin with. So many horrible factors like a broken training mode, player 1 advantage, NRS not even knowing their own frame data and poor balance decisions.

I don't understand why "different" would instantly mean "gimmicky" however. It seems players will have to learn not only character movesets but stage elements in order to succeed. It's not like most fighters, but this is what Boon said he's intending to achieve with Injustice. However, I seriously hope Netherrealm can succeed at making every character unique both in character movesets and in stage interactions to keep every one of them unique.

I am personally excited for this game, but I will wait until proper E3 gameplay before truly judging the game.

Hmmm. Although I haven't checked out the new 52 DC comics, I like the outfits they got on for a fighting game. Batman has that armor to prevent major damage to his body from godlike attacks. Hmm, it would be mad cool if they had the VAs from the Justice League series, voicing once more for that game. It would be so kickass.

There is only one voice for batman and Joker though and they are Kevin Conroy and mark Hamill.

Why do i feel the need to say... digging your second grave??? now... im not inpressed at all... i hope im wrong but right now i think its crap... i do like the way batman looks... but other then that. I brought the shovels

When I first heard of this I just couldn't contain my joy and excitement. I love the DC universe. They have the best heroes and villains. I also love the way NRS did MK a year ago, minus the shitty netplay.

MK 2011 was so balanced. I remember being able to hold my own against the top tiers in online mode with Stryker and whoever else I wanted. So I think I'm going to pick my mains on preference and not on where it's placed on an official tier list. That being said I think I'm going to rep Superman and Harley Quinn . Their costumes look so boss, not to mention the special moves

I'mma go Nightwing even if he's the lowest ranked character on every teir list of course I'm gonna have Darkseid and Green lantern as my second and third but my main will be Nightwing.

Hmmm. Although I haven't checked out the new 52 DC comics

Most of em are pretty good, but some of the redesigns are just.. bad. Idk what they did to Harley....

2232575-new52.jpg

I miss old Harley :(

Yeah I'm really hoping for klas- oops wrong game, classic Harley.
Like her render in Mk vs Dc