NetherRealm's New DC Fighting Game Injustice Revealed

I've always hated DC heroes.
I thought they sucked, that they weren't as cool as Marvel heroes.

But this game is looking to make a fan out of me.
Fiending for more details on this.

My guess is 2015. Because production on a new game takes about two years now a days.

I doubt it'll be that late.
It looks to be running on the MK9 engine mostly.
The character models look like they were pulled right from the game actually.
Not that thats a bad thing.

This'll be my main fo eba.. that's if he's included.

tumblr_m3d85stYki1qao7jyo1_500.jpg

Really looking forward to this game and look BATMAN!!!!! If the decide to put a Robin in this game I hope the go with either the new Robin (Batmans son) or New 52 Red Robin. Im going to be broke as hell next year.

Really looking forward to this game and look BATMAN!!!!! If the decide to put a Robin in this game I hope the go with either the new Robin (Batmans son) or New 52 Red Robin. Im going to be broke as hell next year.

Bruces son's name is Damian Wayne his mom was Talia al ghul. He became Robin with Dick Grayson as Batman.

For those who don't know who he's talking about.
0.jpg

Tim Drake- Became the third Robin after the death of jason Todd.

red_robin___new_52_by_qbatmanp-d4rh5m1.jpg

Last edited:
I've started reading DC again, so I'm pretty pumped about this game. It looks good, it's made by NRS, and holds a lot of similarities to MK9.

It's good to see them do another fighting game in a new franchise, and the trailer just oozes a renewed sense of vigour after great success with MK9. Good to see NRS finally getting the support they deserve. Can't see how this game will not be tournament worthy...but I guess we'll know for sure down the line.

Bruces son's name is Damian Wayne his mom was Talia al ghul. He became Robin with Dick Grayson as Batman.

For those who don't know who he's talking about.

And Damian Wayne doesn't have a problem killing people.

And here I thought Boon had learned his lesson about making T rated fighting games.

Please don't let the tail wag the dog. MK vs DC wasn't well liked because the mechanics were bad and due to Midway closing down wasn't supported after release. Do you really think that MK9 had the success it did soley on the blood and gore?

Last edited by a moderator:
And Damian Wayne doesn't have a problem killing people.

yep that's why I see him as more of a Jason Todd, Robin then a Grayson, Robin. He don't have a problem killing people because his mom trained him to be an assassin.

Oh and bud you might wanna use the edit button so you don't get warned by a mod. :)

at first I really wasn't that hyped, but after hearing Boon explain it to me, he sounds concerned for balance ect ect. And eased me a little. I'm slightly interested now.

Ok when I heard about this at work today my jaw hit the floor. I was excited at first to hear the NRS was releasing another game. After watching the trailer I now have mixed feelings. The last time I saw flash and superman in a game I was being "infinited" (if thats even a word) to death. I guess you can say MK vs DC left a bad taste in my mouth. Once MK 9 came out I got rid of it and hoped to never speak of it again. :(
And what do you know, NRS is gonna take another crack at it again. I just hope this game isn't another flop. Its a DC universe game so I cant be expecting over the top gore and xrays. I'm gonna have to lower my standards and expectations already. We'll see what this game has to offer.

Good luck NRS

Ok when I heard about this at work today my jaw hit the floor. I was excited at first to hear the NRS was releasing another game. After watching the trailer I now have mixed feelings. The last time I saw flash and superman in a game I was being "infinited" (if thats even a word) to death. I guess you can say MK vs DC left a bad taste in my mouth. Once MK 9 came out I got rid of it and hoped to never speak of it again. :(
And what do you know, NRS is gonna take another crack at it again. I just hope this game isn't another flop. Its a DC universe game so I cant be expecting over the top gore and xrays. I'm gonna have to lower my standards and expectations already. We'll see what this game has to offer.

Good luck NRS

Um... I don't see where all your doubts are coming from? MK9 was a good game, and they are surely only gonna get better. Just because it's DC.

I could understand your doubts if the last game they made was MKvsDC but it wasn't. When they take a step in the right direction my mind only thinks improvements. I think their team is becoming more and more aware of how to make good competitive games. They travel to their own MK9 tournaments and study/learn.

Have some faith.

My only unhype gripe was the way it looked when they used items within the stage. But if they can manage it so it's not a random factor it could be epic good idea.

Look at Smash bros melee. The stage is a huge factor in each match. and it's one of it's charms.

Last edited:
Bold move by NRS. I like it! DC has needed this sort of treatment forever and a day. A (good!) DC only fighting game. Can't wait to try it out.

When Boon describes the emphasis on environments and their usage, it gets me more pumped for the next MK game. It seems like they could run plenty of ideas through this game, only to solidify a damn good MK sequel for us fans.

I'll be looking forward to Injustice and the oncoming news. I hope Bane, Nightwing, and Killer Croc are in this. All Batman characters. Go figure.

75% chance I might get this game. For now, I will play Lollipop Chainsaw and try to reach the conclusion to Bloodrayne 2 and also try to figure out Bloodrayne: Betrayal.

mkray said:

ok. So I log onto TRMK and see your sig, and mistake The Flash for Iron Man at first, thinking that there is actually going to be DC vs Marvel game. I'm not even joking

then I go to gamespot and realize I was wrong....damn...but still, a DC fighting game thats made by Netherealm? How cool is that. I'm looking forward to this. Also I like how they are trying to modernize the characters and make them more badass. No more goofy ass tights and colored undies. They look a hell of a lot better here. Just look at them in MK vs DC, then look at them here and how much cooler they are. Batman was always badass though.

OMG, one more plastic-dolls-fighting. Nice. :) Great! :) Very good news, indeed. :zzz: It's been a year since "new" MK is released. It's time to give us some MK10 teasers or at least MK mythologies or something ;) Last 10 months all really positive and inspiring news were in the topic where guys create the fan MK HD in MUGEN. ^___^'' Would be really happy to see some MK news here, not the dcuniversesome, but MK news! ;)

And I'm still wonder. OK, the 2D sprite graphics died somewhere in 90x. OK. But in 2012, with nowadays technologies, and with PS3 and BOX360, it's possible to make the fighting look REAL, even in 3D!

supremacy-mma-boobs.jpg

Why... why again and again plastic dolls conquer the world? :(

Last edited:
I just hope they come up with a good logical explanation on why Batman is able to kick Grundy through 2 buildings 30 feet into the air and stuff like that lol. It feels a bit unnatural.

I just hope they come up with a good logical explanation on why Batman is able to kick Grundy through 2 buildings 30 feet into the air and stuff like that lol. It feels a bit unnatural.

Doesn't have to make sense, it's a fighting game, it's like saying Kratos should've not been in MK, he's a god, how do characters like Sonya and Stryker stand a chance against him?