NetherRealm's New DC Fighting Game Injustice Revealed

Im telling you now i bet Scoprions DLC or another MK character makes an appearance

That would be cool. I hope they have costumes that make the dc characters dress like the mk guys. Like give Flash Kabal's costume!

I doubt it though I think they will draw dlc from the never ending dc universe.

ALSO GREAT NEWS !!!

There will be a demo at E3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Via twitter https://twitter.com/hecterrific/status/208243686436384768

672473_20120528_640screen003.jpg

672473_20120528_640screen002.jpg

672473_20120528_640screen001.jpg

Last edited:
Im telling you now i bet Scoprions DLC or another MK character makes an appearance

I wouldn't count it out of the realm of possibility, especially since it's NRS making the game.
Anything is possible.
Hell, everyone laughed at the guy who said that Freddy Krueger would be in MK9, and who's laughing now?

I'm so pumped for this game; I love comics and its awesome seeing DC having its own fighting game. My laptop actually blue-screened after I saw the trailer lmao.

I can't wait to see the demo and the other characters they'll announce!

Hmmm... I think I might get it because my younger sisters and my nephew always ask me to play MK with them but I can't when their parents are nearby. So maybe. If I will, Harley Quinn may be my character. Hopefully this will have finishers that are at least good as Marvel Nemesis. I would love it if this was gory like MK but I doubt it. Plus, I might want to play as Harley Quinn because she reminds me of Juliet Starling (Lollipop Chainsaw).

And I bet an MK character or some MK characters will make appearances as mentioned above. ;-)

I hope for a demo with those four characters at least. I hope Catwoman, Poison Ivy, and Black Canary are here too.

If there will be MK character appearances it would be Scorpion with characters from Earthrealm such as...
Sub-Zero
Raiden
Sonya
Johnny Cage
Liu Kang
Jax
Stryker
Kabal
Kung Lao

I like how the character designs seemed partly inspired by the "New 52" designs.

I'd be totally down for a DLC that would include some, but not all, MK9 characters. I love how some of the websites that talk about Injustice pretty much assume that Scorps will be a preorder bonus or be in the game somehow lol.

I really do hope for finishers because NRS is making this game. If it's T-rated, they can make it brutal and cool without the blood and gore. But I do hope it won't be as bad as MKvsDCU.

I also bet Joker and Catwoman will make the cut without a doubt. ;-)

Last edited:
If they're trying to prove that they aren't one trick ponies and can do other games why are they going to use something that will automatically make people think that's just Mk with Batman and Superman instead of Scorpion and Sub zero. I don't really think there will be scorpion dlc because of it being a Dc licensed game. Then again Kano was in lock down :hmmm:

And here I thought Boon had learned his lesson about making T rated fighting games.

there's nothing wrong with another T rated game. MK vs Dc wasn't bad because of the T rating. This game could be rated E for all i care as long as it's a competent fighter.

So... when will MK10 be released? How many months or years after this game?

My guess is 2015. Because production on a new game takes about two years now a days.

I really do hope for finishers because NRS is making this game. If it's T-rated, they can make it brutal and cool without the blood and gore. But I do hope it won't be as bad as MKvsDCU.

It's not an MK game.
It's a DC game.
They can make it without blood and gore, and it will do just fine.

And here I thought Boon had learned his lesson about making T rated fighting games.

Boon said that they went back to bringing blood in MK games.
This DC fighting game has NOTHING to do with MK.

My guess is 2015. Because production on a new game takes about two years now a days.

Aw man! Oh well. I will probably be playing Lollipop Chainsaw, working, and having other good times while I'm waiting. And maybe I'll play this game too.

I'm not a fan of DC so this will probably be just a rent for me.

If it's a nice fighter, then I just might pick it up when the price drops.

I'll be playing SFxT in the meantime hopefully :wiggle: