Guilty Pleasures

One of my Exes cheated on me so I slept with her sister just to make her cry, i'd like to say I regretted it but I didn't.

DDR is in my top 5 favourite games of all time.

I love this song:

Looking at hentai mangas like... Resident Evil

My table flip gifs don't lie :laugh:

When I see disturbing hentai, especially starring Ada, I block the image by visualizing Ada kicking down the artist's door and kicking his/her ass.

Another guilty pleasure:

In my fan-fics, I enjoy thoroughly describing a female character. But then I finish and usually have the scrap my words because it's TOO thorough.

Sucks man :/

Just don't want people looking at me as 100% creep.

75% creep is okay though 8)

Douchebags...

My table flip gifs don't lie :laugh:

When I see disturbing hentai, especially starring Ada, I block the image by visualizing Ada kicking down the artist's door and kicking his/her ass.

Another guilty pleasure:

In my fan-fics, I enjoy thoroughly describing a female character. But then I finish and usually have the scrap my words because it's TOO thorough.

Sucks man :/

Just don't want people looking at me as 100% creep.

75% creep is okay though 8)

Douchebags...

You're not a creep to me, bro. :cool:

Last edited:
This shit. I was looking through my old games case for some Wii games and I TOTALLY forgot I had this game. Basically, it's Sims for little kids. It's still pretty fun to this day for the fact that you don't have to work or make money or sleep, etc, giving you all the free time in the world.

Cons? YOU LOOK LIKE A TOTAL ***** PLAYING IT. Everything is kiddie and childish. For example, you can "Be Nice" to to other Sims. It does a random action and you feel really awkward when your male Sim tickles another dude against your will.

You can't even get in relationships lol so I can't hook up with this goth chick in my town. It's a total RnR game. You can't lose. You can't get frustrated. Nothing bad can happen to you.

Wax museums.

They are just statues but I get all excited about going.

That's lame.

Would you call it a guilty pleasure if I'm completely open about it towards everyone that's not a non-friend I go to school with?

I got DDR for PS2 with two mats. It's really fun, yo.

At the mall near me there's this Asian guy who plays the DDR machine. He brings a towel and a bottle of water with him lol and he plays on the highest difficulty.

I played it at the mall when it first came out. At first, my friend and I were all shy about it, but, once you get in to it, you shut out everyone watching.