Scariest movies scenes ever

YautjaSanta

What are some of the most scariest movies scenes to you? Mine is the part in Alien when Dallas was hunting the xenomorph in the air vents.

I don't think I've ever felt the impending doom feeling from a movie,

But I did get the SHOCK treatment in the Texas Chainsaw massacre when the Sheriff JUMPS at the window and kind of yells to get their attention. Made me jump pretty hard lol.

That subway rape scene and the fisting at the club in Irrevesible.

The self mutilation and gag scenes in Slaughtered Vomit Dolls.

The necrophilia scene Genesis: Aftermath. Well pretty much all of Genesis.

The sodomization of a prostitution while getting beat by a hammer in August Underground.

The family massacre and the torture test chamber in Martyrs.

Too many scenes and stuff I should not say in A Serbian Film.

The sodomization of a prostitution while getting beat by a hammer in August Underground.

Dude, you're a sick bastard XD

I've only seen Martyrs, I had troubles sleeping after watching it.

The first reveal of the Tarman from The Return of the Living Dead, still the scariest zombie on film

What type of shit do you watch :afraid:

I watch art films.

Dude, you're a sick bastard XD

I've only seen Martyrs, I had troubles sleeping after watching it.

I had trouble understanding the end but then it clicked with me when I thought about it later at work. Though I would have ended it just slightly different different by a change of only dialogue. It was a brilliant film.

Wiki says there is US remake of this film in the works? What a horrible idea. It will not be the same what so ever. Some watered down PG-13 garbage....

Either way...

When God disembowels himself in Begotten. Actually Begotten is a really fascinating one...

Spoiler:
Begotten.jpg

Film plot...

The story opens with a robed, profusely bleeding "God" disemboweling himself, with the act ultimately ending in his death. A woman, Mother Earth, emerges from his remains, arouses the body, and impregnates herself with his semen. Becoming pregnant, she wanders off into a vast and barren landscape. The pregnancy manifests in a fully grown convulsing man whom she leaves to his own devices. The "Son of Earth" meets a group of faceless nomads who seize him with what is either a very long umbilical cord or a rope. The Son of Earth vomits organic pieces, and the nomads excitedly accept these as gifts. The nomads finally bring the man to a fire and burn him. "Mother Earth" encounters the resurrected man and comforts him. She seizes the man with a similar umbilical cord. The nomads appear and proceed to rape her. Son of Earth is left to mourn over the lifeless body. A group of characters appears, carry her off and dismember her, later returning for Son of Earth. After he, too, is dismembered, the group buries the remains, planting the parts into the crust of the earth. The burial site becomes lush with flowers.

The turtle cracking in Cannibal Holocaust.

The 'enlarging' severely deformed and bodiless baby in Eraserhead.

Now that I think about it not a lot of scary movies scared me as a kid, but I did get the "WTF feeling in some movies. One in Particular was a movie I saw on netflixs. its called "Megans Missing" The badguy in the movie pissed me off so much, and when I say Pissed off I mean "I wanted to end his life myself" pissed off. but still its a crazy movie and it teaches a lesson to any teen or pre teen child.

I would post the scene but I kinda vowed to never watch it again

Now that I think about it not a lot of scary movies scared me as a kid, but I did get the "WTF feeling in some movies. One in Particular was a movie I saw on netflixs. its called "Megans Missing" The badguy in the movie pissed me off so much, and when I say Pissed off I mean "I wanted to end his life myself" pissed off. but still its a crazy movie and it teaches a lesson to any teen or pre teen child.

I would post the scene but I kinda vowed to never watch it again

Wow *adds to instant*

I have yet to watch the full movie of The Pokeepsi Tapes, as It's really hard to find I hear. But I've seen some scenes online on various sites and its pretty creepy.

Just go look it up.

I have yet to watch the full movie of The Pokeepsi Tapes, as It's really hard to find I hear. But I've seen some scenes online on various sites and its pretty creepy.

Just go look it up.

That is super creepy. I was in the middle of watching the trailer and the part where the killer is filming made me think of this kid I grew up with that abducted this girl pretending to be a model agent. Tazed her, get her into the car, then stopped to get gas and she escaped somewhere in California, he got into a high speed chase with the police. Rolls over into the ditch and dies at the scene. Police find duct tape, gloves, cleaning supplies, an axe and a video camera in his trunk. No joke. I rode the school bus with this kid back in the mid 90's.

And now that I think about it I remember him always drawing pictures of Motaro. Creepy shit man.

i dont think any of this stuff would scare me. it actually sounds kinda... cool. im guessing you cant find these movies in stores and there not in theatres.

this always scared me back then

^I could never sleep after watching that as a kid and still get chills watching it now. Now anytime I see a clown I immediately think of "It" and freak out.

As far as scariest movies scenes one that comes to minds is when Jake & the Joker make out in "Broke Back Mountain".:dong:

i dont think any of this stuff would scare me. it actually sounds kinda... cool. im guessing you cant find these movies in stores and there not in theatres.

I was defiantly traumatized by Irreversible. I showed it to friends and they had to turn it off. Genesis: Aftermath is on Netflix instant. I own or have borrowed the rest from friends.

Just checked Martyrs is on Youtube in parts. Go watch that, then try and find a copy of A Serbian Film.