2 new Castlevania games

Looks great. This is really going to be a fantastic Castlevania from the look of it.
Also is it just me or does that horse look like its made out of clay?

Another pic. Looks like Trevor battling a flying fire breathing monster and traveling on a mine cart? Donkey Kong anyone?

photo-4.jpg

No news of what's going on with these games other than that a Castlevania movie has been confirmed. Anyways my wish list for both these games

1. 20 hr + gameplay for mirrors of fate, 5 hours each from Trevor, Simon, Alucard and the yet to be revealed character, with good variations in weapons and play style.

2. 40 hr + gameplay for Lords of Shadow 2 spanning several eras leading upto the modern day world. Perhaps more clashes with several more descendants of Trevor Belmont and the Brotherhood. Open world and Sandbox setting with some Rpg elements thrown in, especially with abilities and weapons. As far as weapons are concerned I'm guessing we will get a variety this time since Gabriel has shown the ability to formulate power weapons. I would also like the strategic gameplay from LOS to return, with a better bestiary.

I wouldn't get my hopes up on the Castlevania Movie. I heard Paul W.S. Anderson is the director.

Paul Anderson can shit out some shitty movies, but he's made some decent movies too. Mortal Kombat (the first one) and Event Horizon. Event Horizon was bad ass.

I thought some jap dude was directing it instead. Its been in development hell for years. I guess it will turn out like Van Helsing or something, in other words shit

Castlevania: Symphony of the Night is going to be re-released on EU PSN from October 10 for both PS3 and PS vita.

http://www.computerandvideogames.co...mphony-of-the-night-hitting-eu-psn-next-week/

Goin back to SOTN, I hope Gabriel would have similar powers to Alucard in LOS2. The ability two tranform into a wolf or a bat/misty dragon would be pretty cool, both of which seem highly probable as seen from the trailer and concept art.
Meh anyone in the EU who wanted it would have just got it off the US store, like me. doesnt it work out cheaper from the US store? I get my PSN wallet codes of pcgamessupply, they post on the site in your account the code. Works like a charm ,saved quite a bit

New screenshot of Alucard supposedly

A4X7E23CIAEtrls.jpg

Plus this accompanying tweet

"Dave Cox ‏@CastlevaniaLOS
@NabilSatsFan - It's not the combat cross, it's something else... He doesn't get his sword until LOS2"

So looks like it is confirmed that it is indeed Trevor who returns as Alucard and the person at that end of the LOS2 trailer is Alucard himself. Also he seems to have wolf/bat/mist powers! Wonder what his main weapon would be though since its neither a combat cross nor a sword. I guess it could be extendable sword blade going by the artwork posted above.

I was right again. Damn I'm good :laugh:

I think not. :laugh:

just so you guys know it does show a small part of his face it's in his blade, at 2:46 to 48 It shows what looks like a black eye and sliver hair think of Dracula from Sotn how he had black clothing, pale white skin and sliver-ish white hair. it's only a small glimpse though. :)
Oops guess thats what I get for just skimming the posts. lol

It still could be Dracula because there was a time where he wasn't a Vampire and if you remember at the end of los it was in the future this could be why Dracula has a vendetta against the Belmonts because Gabreal turned him into Dracula.

Now if someone already said this I'mma go nuts.

But yea, it was kinda predictable that it would be Alucard from the beginning.

Finally some lords of Shadow 2 news, this (hopefully) in game screenshot was released on twitter and man, does it look amazing!

castlevania-lords-of-shadow-2-playstation-3_152499_post.jpg

They haven't said where that screenshot is from. But if they are following the original LOS format, where almost all cutscenes were in game animations and not separate CGI mini movies, I guess this is more likely what we will see in the gameplay as well, cutscene or otherwise.

Last edited: