Dragon Ball Budokai Tenkaichi HD Collection

C-Sword

For those who care, Dragon Ball Budokai Tenkaichi HD Collection is rumored to be coming out this year.

jPxiG.png

Why is everyone re-releasing games in HD collections when most of the HD sucks, the only good HD I saw so far has been the GOW collection and the MGS collection.

Budokai 2 was alright, but I ****ing HATED that story mode :laugh:

Super Dragon Ball Z? I know of it, but I've never played it before nor do I even know of a way to get it

This is a review someone posted

Super Dragonball Z is different from DBZ Budokai/Tenkaichi. It has a Street Fighter-esque type of feel to it. Its not quite as flashy as DBZ Budokai/Tenkaichi but still fun. The controls are simple and you'll get the hang of it in 10-30 minutes. There are a good number of characters to choose from. Unlike the previous DBZ games there is no story mode in the game which usually makes the DBZ games worth playing. I recommend this game for DBZ fans and also for those that want to try a unique fighting game. This game is def. for not those wanting to play a hard core fighting game like Tekken or those wanting to see a really flashy game like the previous DBZ games. You'll get to customize your character to make them even stonger and you even get to tke some abilites from other character and make them your own which was pretty cool. The only thing I found hard about it was executing some of the moves but that was only in the beginning. Overall the game is fun...so if you loved street fighter as a kid and love DBZ then this is def. a game for you.

This is great news, but the title is a little bit misleading. I'm glad to hear about HD remakes of Budokai 1, and Budokai 3. However, I thought there was going to be a remake of the Tenkaichi Trilogy.