BraindeadlyEU & Machinima

Shawohs

If you haven't herd Machinima has made a contract with BraindeadlyEU
Brain Signed it but what he didn't know is that he has to now make videos for Machinima for the rest of his life
Go on all of the new Machinima videos and dislike them. You can also unsubscribe to them to help Brain out

It's an F'd up situation but he has only himself to blame.

I'm not going to take it out on the rest of Machinima for someone's cause that I don't agree is just. He even states that he screwed up.

Now, he's taking the best recourse he can and not producing for them. If he's lucky he can appeal to someone there that is more human than businessman and they'll let him out of it.

I miss the old Machinima.

Everything is Call of duty and stupid commentator spin off shows..

I want to see actual Machinima not CoD.

Freeman's mind, source wars, and other funny shows :cry:

And he admitted it's his fault for not reading the contract.

All I need from them is IGD, Sonic for Hire, the occasional game trailer and Arby & The Chief :love:

Two Best Friends, Sonic for Hire, Sanity Not Included, and Bite Me is the only reason why I go to Machinima.

Lets just put it like this. Machinima tricked him into signing a contract now he is a video slave. He also has no money for a lawyer

Even if he doesn't make videos he wouldn't he be fired? Also what is the penalty if he doesn't make videos?

Even if he doesn't make videos he wouldn't he be fired? Also what is the penalty if he doesn't make videos?
Non fulfilment of contractual obligations may result in Machinima suing him for damages and asking him to make good the loss incurred on account of him not making videos for them. Although this may not be the exact penalty, non fulfilment of contractual obligations usually result like this when taken to the court.

He could always save up his money earned from Machinima to buy a lawyer or either seek outside help from his family and friends.

Kinda cliche that he added sad music in the video <_<

Mortal Of the story. Always read stuff before you post it. Or in this case, Before you sign it =3

Lets just put it like this. Machinima tricked him into signing a contract now he is a video slave. He also has no money for a lawyer

Machinima tricked him?
Is there a reason why you're lying right now?

The dude straight up says at the end "Don't make the same mistake I did, read before you sign something"

#1 rule is to not take contracts lightly.

I just never read the whole story.
I just saw the video
but when I saw the whole story, he was a f&@*ing ass