Your Top Villains in Games

There wasn't SHIT good about MW2's campaign except for the US missions, the Cliffhanger level and The Gulag level

Especially not ****ing Vladimir Makarov

I didn't really care because it's not like I even cared for Joseph in the first place

How could you even feel for him, anyway? He only said like one line throughout the 2 or 3 missions we played as him

Like I said, after like 2 missions, they just sorta randomly threw you into the "No Russian" mission with Joseph so it was hard to me to have any type of emotional investment into him and what he was tasked with because of that. I get that he was tasked with killing civilians and all that, but I'm just saying I was more shocked by just the idea of me killing innocent people than caring about, "Ohhhh dear I wonder how Joseph is handling all this :("

... Or maybe I'm just a heartless bastard. Yeah, that's probably it

Mine are

Shang Tsung, come on guys he's the original sneaky bastard. Screw Quan Chi. They gave the glory to him for no good reason.

Also can't believe noone mentioned the Joker, and Harley Quinn. What a dynamic duo they are in the batman: arkham series.

I also have to throw in Albert Wesker. What an evil arsehole he is.lol.

That's mine. I'm sure there are more, but that's all I can think of now.

Liquid Snake (MGS)
Sephiroth (FFVII)
Nemesis (RE3)
Kor (JakII)
Ares (GoW)
The 16th colossus (SotC)
Darth Vader (TFU)
Zeus (GoWIII)