Mortal Kombat Arcade Kollection Achievements guide-Video

Bojann

Hello Guy's, I have created a video explaining how to unlock all achievements in Mortal Kombat Arcade Kollection.
I hope you find it useful and please let me know if you need any additional help. Cheerz!

I have some additional tips with Sonya. Her leg sweep is secretly unique in MK1. It is the only leg sweep where you can "Walk The Sweep" as they used to say. If you attempt to sweep, and they block it, Sonya can still block before they get their special out (Sub's freeze, Scorp's spear, Cage's green missile), and then sweep them after she blocks their missile. The set-up, say against Scorpion would be: Sonya sweeps - Scorp blocks it and shoots his spear - Sonya blocks spear and does leg grab (a.k.a. The Frankensteiner).

Any other character will get punished after a blocked sweep attempt - Sonya is different in this way. This is also very effective against real players. People who never played Sonya would often think their timing was off when I'd do this but nope - her sweep recovery is just that fast. Also, most times you can sweep Liu Kang twice in a row with fast timing followed by a low kick. Only once per round though - the AI remembers. Raiden - swept easily. Kano - can be swept continuously but requires faster timing. Against a blocked Kano ball, you can uppercut or even Square Wave Punch. With a blocked Raiden flying attack, a Square Wave Punch works well as he recovers back in the air. Against Goro, other than jump kicks, I will time a jump in close just as he shoots, land in front of him (while he's froze from his fireball shot) and uppercut or my favorite, a roundhouse kick for style points.

Sorry no video. I hope it makes sense.

Nice video you have there. I found the achievements way too easy though. However i had to finish MK1 like 4 times until i finally got it.