Whats this? Whats this?! ~ TRMK Drawings thread

And here is the finished product. Could have done a better job... might redo it in the near future.

BloodRayne Wallpaper 7.jpg

some of the work i'm doing for my future portfolio website in my spare time

t10wip3.jpg

not exactly a "drawing", but that there will be a fine detail pass over this where i'll paint details and decals over this model

a long way to go, and some things i will have to redo, but still extremely pleased with how it's turning out. after all, i've only spent a few hours on this.

slow and steady:
OpuzqNS.jpg

Last edited:
Haha ewwww, 2013 art. I don't even know where those pictures went.

Meh, it's a shame that I haven't really kept up on updating some of my artwork on here. I guess I'll just showcase the first picture I drew for this year.

It's my WoW character with a sci-fi/cartoonish look (Although I changed her helmet up with the mythic look instead). Still though, I freaking love this transmog I made and I can't stop drawing her for some odd reason.

So here's Persephanie the Fabulous.

View attachment 9197
View attachment 9198

Yeah, I'm pissed that it got bent like that.

Persephanie - Colored.jpg

I finally got around to color the picture. You can obviously tell what my favorite color is. :rofl:

got a new Developer job, extra hours + probation period that I know will grind my balls. which means i won't have much time for hobbies left. had some free time, fired up my 3ds max and redid the turret, hull, suspension and roadwheels. manlet got fcked up, maybe will fix it next time...

hta0at.jpg

I've come for an asswhooping.
[MENTION=4792]FlawlessVictor[/MENTION], do your thing.
Please :blush:
b3ed296367d3ae210f720a9ee7f3482d.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

I've come for an asswhooping.
[MENTION=4792]FlawlessVictor[/MENTION], do your thing.

It's an improvement over the previous drawings you posted. Since the head is tilting a little to left (our right), you may want to shift the left ear down.

To avoid the helmet-like appearance, always try to construct clumps of hair as if it's moving outwards from the scalp. This tutorial below articulates some pointers better than I can:

https://sarahculture.deviantart.com/art/Tips-on-Drawing-Hair-Tutorial-630339799

....actually, I need to work on it myself

It's an improvement over the previous drawings you posted. Since the head is tilting a little to left (our right), you may want to shift the left ear down.

To avoid the helmet-like appearance, always try to construct clumps of hair as if it's moving outwards from the scalp. This tutorial below articulates some pointers better than I can:

https://sarahculture.deviantart.com/art/Tips-on-Drawing-Hair-Tutorial-630339799

....actually, I need to work on it myself
Okay thanks so much because helmet hair is my worst habit. Gonna save that tutorial for sure and fix that ear

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk