Chiptune

Kzaoo

Anyone here a fellow fan of chiptune? For those who don't know, chiptune is a genre of music that takes heavy inspiration (or is) from retro video game music. Share your favourites here!

Last edited:
Anyone here a fellow fan of chiptune? For those who don't know, chiptune is a genre of music that takes heavy inspiration (or is) from retro video game music. It is generally catchy and upbeat. Share your favourites here!

its alright I guess. The kind of chiptune stuff I like I really just from games that really have a metal rock vibe to them. The stuff you posted just sounds like Scooter in 8BIT. Not really chiptune but check out Moog Cookbook, they do rock covers on Moog synthesizers

its alright I guess. The kind of chiptune stuff I like I really just from games that really have a metal rock vibe to them. The stuff you posted just sounds like Scooter in 8BIT. Not really chiptune but check out Moog Cookbook, they do rock covers on Moog synthesizers

Yeah I like that too. I honestly just went in my recommended youtube vids for these. My favourite 8-bit song is an 8-bit version of the Blazblue soundtrack.

Yeah I like that too. I honestly just went in my recommended youtube vids for these. My favourite 8-bit song is an 8-bit version of the Blazblue soundtrack.

Awesome, you need 8 bit slayer
My favourite song from games is the 8 bit wicked child from castlevania