Tremor for dlc petition

I'll sign that petition. :-D
Although to be honest, I'd rather see him in MK10, when NRS has more $$$ and time to work on him.
Wouldn't want a half-assed Tremor.

I'll sign that petition. :-D
Although to be honest, I'd rather see him in MK10, when NRS has more $$$ and time to work on him.
Wouldn't want a half-assed Tremor.

Very true, but I'd like NRS to bridge the gap between MK9/10 with Tremor and the missing skins. We could have him now, and have a perfectly balanced Tremor next game. Kind of like how all the dlc characters have no voices alts, but will have them if they're in MK10.

They could simply give him a new costume and fighting stance without it affecting the Tremor on the Challenge Tower.

They did something similar with Smoke, Noob, Reptile, and Jade's hidden fights vs. their regular in-game characters.

They could simply give him a new costume and fighting stance without it affecting the Tremor on the Challenge Tower.

Unless they gave him full moves, X-Ray, Fatalities, a Stage Fatality and a Babality in MK9, it would feel incomplete and half-assed.
If they did put him in as DLC, I'd want him to be a full MK9 character like Rain, Skarlet and Kenshi.

DLC for what?

Arcade only? Because since he doesn't even have an X-ray (right?) he is at a huge disadvantage online....

It doesn't matter, he isn't going to become dlc.
NRS is going to drop everything to make one more character.

The point of this petition, at least the way I see it, is for Boon to see just how much clamor there is for this brown ****er.
Reserving his spot in MKX.

It doesn't matter, he isn't going to become dlc.
NRS is going to drop everything to make one more character.

The point of this petition, at least the way I see it, is for Boon to see just how much clamor there is for this brown ****er.
Reserving his spot in MKX.

I have no doubt in my mind that Tremor will be present in MKX as a full, playable fighter. If not, well... We're coming for ya Boon.

Unless they gave him full moves, X-Ray, Fatalities, a Stage Fatality and a Babality in MK9, it would feel incomplete and half-assed.
If they did put him in as DLC, I'd want him to be a full MK9 character like Rain, Skarlet and Kenshi.

exactly, however, this is probably not going to happen, as NRS has said they are working on other projects, and that they are basically done with this game, so i vote just wait, there are 30 characters in this game, pick one of them

How many tremor petitions are there going to be? One to be in MK9, one to be dlc, one to be on the Vita, now one to be Vita dlc...I feel like eventually enough is enough. They now know of the tremor fan base which shows by the Vita challenge tower. Just don't want to see you guys get your hopes up. Id focus on gathering the tremor crowd for an MK10 petition... Which I still don't think Boon will go for, along with myself.

Id focus on gathering the tremor crowd for an MK10 petition... Which I still don't think Boon will go for, along with myself.

I want Tremor for MK10, more than anything else.
If Ed Boon \ NRS sees that there is a lot of requests for Tremor in MK10, he may consider it at least for DLC.
If lots of people request it, lots of people paying $5 for Tremor DLC = lots of $$$ for NRS.

I don't think it's worth being DLC to be honest.. he's obviously not a finished character and needs to be revamped fully for MK10. I'm certain he'll be in there with a unique moveset, xray etc but for now, I wouldn't really find him worthy enough to be DLC. however, the fact they put him in there after boon had 56465156516 tweets about tremor and all his replies were 'no' 'absolutely not' 'no way' '0% change', clearly shows that a) you can't really trust his tweets (like the no more DLC one and much more) and b) they listen to the fans. I'm glad though cause in MK10 he'll probably be brand new and he's a good new character with lots of potential. post-mk3 era had very few good fighters so tremor tells me MK10 will obviously either have GOOD new characters and maybe post mk3 ones fully revamped that will actually be worth using and not just have a slot in the roster.

I don't think it's worth being DLC to be honest..

I'm not talking about MK9, though.
I don't expect to see anything new DLC-wise for MK9.
As DLC for MK10, he could make NRS a lot of money, and the fans would get what they want.

I'm not talking about MK9, though.
I don't expect to see anything new DLC-wise for MK9.
As DLC for MK10, he could make NRS a lot of money, and the fans would get what they want.

well.. in the case of MK10 I don't think he will be DLC but on the initial roster or unlocked somehow. as for more MK9 DLC well.. I believe we'll get the vita pack after half a year or so, they offer lots of things for MK on the vita so they gotta sell the product. there's also an MK anniversary this year from what I hear.. no way they'll leave the fans like that. personally, even if they are just palette swaps I crave for the ninja classics. still bummed they seem too bored to give Rain a second alternate that's actually new but the UMK3 ones are great too.

Unsign. I think the whole Tremor thing is helluva stupid. He ain't even an interesting character to begin with, the whole thing's like an internet meme gone too far. Specially with more interesting characters still missing from the game (or new game).

Unsign. I think the whole Tremor thing is helluva stupid. He ain't even an interesting character to begin with, the whole thing's like an internet meme gone too far. Specially with more interesting characters still missing from the game (or new game).

I kinda agree.. Where as I do like seeing bad characters re-vamped into people like Skarlett.. Tremor is just one I cannot find myself interested in and am kinda surprised that every one else does. I mean.. Do we really need a water, wind, fire andearth ninja? Eh. I'll pass. I guess I wouldn't be totally against seeing him on the main roster in mk10, but I certainly wouldn't wanna pay for him as dlc. Imo he's just a dumb character.

I've been wanting Tremor in an MK game since 1997, before everyone jumped on the bandwagon, so I don't know what you're talking about.
The only thing that I thought ever had potential from MK:SF was Tremor.
Sareena was in Sub Zero Mythologies which was just shitty as Special Forces, yet she got made into an MK full-fledged character on the roster.
Skarlet was also a bullshit rumor.
Why can Tremor be reinvented in the same way???

I guess I wouldn't be totally against seeing him on the main roster in mk10, but I certainly wouldn't wanna pay for him as dlc. Imo he's just a dumb character.

Then you wouldn't have to but him.
I thought Freddy was a terrible addition to MK9, so I didn't purchase him.
There are lots of people that want Tremor in, and it would be nice to see him get his MK debut, especially considering that NRS killed off a bunch of people in MK9.