Tremor for dlc petition

To be honest we got plenty of characters who still need development that have been in the game since the 2-D days.

*cough Jade*
*Cough Smoke*
*Reptile*

These characters need some character development.

Cyborg alt for Smoke as DLC?

vegeta-self-destruct-o.gif

I like the idea of having Tremor look kind of like Ermac's alt. He has to wear a lot of loose clothing, like he is used to being out in the desert. He doesn't necessarily have to be bulky, but it does sound more appropriate.
2847816877_8669a2459c.jpg

Something sort of like this, except he needs the ninja mask. and more of the "ninja attire." (If you catch my drift.) I really want to see him become a popular character because he has so much potential. I like the idea of him being neutral, it could prove for some interesting encounters with Scorpion.

How about we have a petition making place on this site
I would like to see some stuff like more klassic fatalities like Kitanas' sweet kiss, Kabals' I think air head and maybe a friendship for each if you know if they are not in the game (They still could be just look at this

I'll sign that petition. :-D
Although to be honest, I'd rather see him in MK10, when NRS has more $$$ and time to work on him.
Wouldn't want a half-assed Tremor.

I agree if he does come out i hope his moves are alot like a brutal version of an earth bender or something

Friendships would be awesome. Oh, and no animalities please... they're the most crappy of the finishers.

I wouldn't mind Animalities coming back, just make them less retarded this time (as in, more shit like Sub Zero turning into a polar bear and not shit like Scorpion turning into a ****ing penguin)

I hated Animalities from the start.

They were TOO out there.

Have to agree with Shira on this one.

When NRS made MK9 they wanted a more serious and gritty MK, and they took out Friendships and Animalities so people wouldn't take the game as a joke.

Before anyone says anything about Babalities, they were not confirmed before the release of MK9 and people found babalities themselves.

I think MK doesn't really take its violence seriously, there are much more violent games out there. But Animalities were just plain stupid. And lame. Some Friendships were funny, at least.

Personally, I'd love it if MK went full serious with its gore.

I hated Animalities from the start.

They were TOO out there.

Agreed. I'm all for MK being goofy, but it's like they tried to make animalities serious and gruesome.. but they just came off cheesy as all hell and that made it worse. Why would Stryker be turning into a god damned Trex? Or Kabal into a... What the hell is this thing anyway? A skeleton of some sort of rhino?
1535808-mk3_11_super.jpg

The hell is it?

Rhino? Dunno. But I doubt they tried to make that look serious. Apparently MK3 was all about being goofy. You just gotta check some fatalities like Smoke's "Blow up the world" or any other that implied explosive dismemberment... sometimes 3 or 4 heads would fall down. 2 or 3 ribcages. It was totally nonsensical.

Rhino? Dunno. But I doubt they tried to make that look serious. Apparently MK3 was all about being goofy. You just gotta check some fatalities like Smoke's "Blow up the world" or any other that implied explosive dismemberment... sometimes 3 or 4 heads would fall down. 2 or 3 ribcages. It was totally nonsensical.

Worst of all, when the oponent is decapitated, he/she stays standing. Lame.