what is your favorite ninja costume?

The-Boss

what era of ninja design appeals to you most? the classic mk1? or the updated paintball mask of mk2 or the tatical mk3 suit?
for me it would have to be mk2 i dunno why i guess its the mask really. just to know reptile has his mk2 garb in the vita will make me happy.even ermac will have it which is a plus.

and i meant to say tactical not tatical

Last edited by a moderator:
242781_classic_sub_zero.gif
mk3 costumes all the way.

well in MK1 i thought sub zero was the better looking ninja for MKII i liked reptile the best and as for UMK3 hands down best looking scorpion (MKII is a close 2nd for him). un-masked sub zero in MK3 was a nice change up i wish they would of made some subtle changes to the other ninjas even tho it would mean more sprites or whatever it would of been awesome.

i like em too.not as much as 2 but they work. something that slips my head though is this. netherealm has made the klassic costumes on ps3 and vita perfect to every detail but when i started seeing the mk3 masks on vita something didnt feel right. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MHc0C8L0knE&feature=related at 3:45 in that video you see scorpions mk3 mask up close but how come it doesnt look like the masks in mk3 like the sub zero picture you have above

well in MK1 i thought sub zero was the better looking ninja for MKII i liked reptile the best and as for UMK3 hands down best looking scorpion (MKII is a close 2nd for him). un-masked sub zero in MK3 was a nice change up i wish they would of made some subtle changes to the other ninjas even tho it would mean more sprites or whatever it would of been awesome.

i liked mk3 unmasked sub zero too that was a very different well recieved look. would be interesting if the prize at the end of the vita tower would be a unmasked human scorpion

Id rather get the ghost rider esc orange scorpion from MKSM thumbs up FTW!

its been years since i played that but i remember that. i really like his 2011 look but if i had to choose one scorpion suit forever id take the mk1 suit

I personally enjoy the UMK3 Costumes the best; especially Noob Saibot's remake. He looked awesome then... and I really like his new costume in MK9.

I personally enjoy the UMK3 Costumes the best; especially Noob Saibot's remake. He looked awesome then... and I really like his new costume in MK9.

Yeah, true. His retro one in MK9's sick, but I don't really like throwing Smoke at people.
MK3 outfits were pretty sweet, but I have a serious problem with Sub Zero looking like this:
sub.gif