The Avengers Movie

I am forever faithful to Robert Downey Jr. but there is no way Chris Hemsworth is even human. He is ****ing flawless looking, it's ridiculous <3

I've been looking forward to the avengers movie, looks really good, too bad for me i wont be able to see it at the cinemas :-(.

The movie was great. I am just going to go ahead and say it. THIS IS WHAT A SUPER HERO MOVIE SHOULD BE LIKE. The characters all looked the part. They all more or less looked like what they were supposed to. (With the exception of Hawk Eye, but it still worked.) Great fight scenes. Very fluent action, Everything was choreographed well. It wasn't like the Transformers movie's where the pace of the action sequences are so sloppy that you can't tell what exactly is happening. And hell it even had good humor, that didn't devalue any of the more serious moments.

BFM9f.jpg

The Avenger movie, was, plainly put: one of the best movies I have seen in my entire life, if not THE BEST

Honestly there are just too many great parts for me to even get started. I thought most of the other movies before were ok but this one really shocked me. I saw it twice already which is rare but was disappointed with the 3d (you can tell it was not shot with 3d cameras) I suggest just watching it without. Seeing them fight together in the war was just so well done, it made me feel like a 10 year old again lol

P.s. "He was adopted."

Went to the movies expecting to see a great movie. Left the movies after watching a movie that is

Spoiler:

One of my favorite dialogues.

Spoiler:
Captain America:Wait, We need a plan of attack.

Ironman:I have a plan. Attack.

I was mad when nick fury died towards the end though. Captain america just couldn't get to him in time.

I think when the Avengers 2 come out in the future, we'll see Hank Pym/Giant Man, Wasp, and Wonder Man in the group, while Wolverine and Spider-Man becomes honorary members for time being. I don't know who was the enemy who Loki was helping out, but I know he's the main enemy. I think they should have a secondary villain, in which Ultron will appear, with Vision.