The Avengers Movie

tremor_209

Who else here just watched the movie? I mean in the other country which Avengers was released early. .

I've seen it. And the post credit is really jizzful. . The post credit scene implies for a sequel . .

Who else here just watched the movie? I mean in the other country which Avengers was released early. .
I've seen it. And the post credit is really jizzful. . The post credit scene implies for a sequel . .

Please don't spoil it for the rest of us who haven't seen it.
Avengers doesn't come out in America until May 4th.

I don't see how Tremor was even potentially "spoiling" us, anyway. The only thing he said was that there's a post-credits scene, which is what almost every Marvel movie has had since Iron Man. Not really a surprise lol

I don't see how Tremor was even potentially "spoiling" us, anyway.

It was more of asking in a preventative way, not only to him but to others who might also post in the thread, giving stuff away.
The MK9 threads started off innocently, then quickly went downhill when stuff was being spoiled in February and March.
I know that he hasn't spoiled anything, but it's more of asking so that no one else does either, for the next week or so.

Last edited:
Just saw this movie now, loved it. None of the hereos feel more important than others and the actors do justice to their respective roles. It has a good amount of quality action, epic moments, funny one liners and scenes, all in all a great movie I would recomend to everyone.

Just saw this movie now, loved it. None of the hereos feel more important than others and the actors do justice to their respective roles. It has a good amount of quality action, epic moments, funny one liners and scenes, all in all a great movie I would recomend to everyone.

YES! I went to the midnight showing for it. So friggin' awesome. I loved this movie. Great balance with the roles. Hawkeye was badass.

Agreed with the above comments. They all had their own role and none of them out showed the other. They all had their moments to shine. It's such a good ****ing movie. I'm gonna see it again tomorrow night with my friends again.

I was actually surprised to see The Hulk being so good in this movie since I never cared for any of The Hulks movies. Hawkeye, Captain America and Iron Man are still my favorite Avengers though.

I love the comedy in the movie too.
Spoiler:
when Loki is talking to The Hulk about not being bullied by some creature then The Hulk just man handles him had me laughing my ass off. The Galaga part too was hilarious as well

Definitely one of my top 3 movies now.

Spoiler:
when Loki is talking to The Hulk about not being bullied by some creature then The Hulk just man handles him had me laughing my ass off. The Galaga part too was hilarious as well

that right there was probably my favorite part out of the whole movie.

Spoiler:
2nd post credit scene?

they could make a whole movie about Thor, Hulk, Iron Man, Cap in casual situations like that and it would still be entertaining. something about all of them in one place together = funny.

I didnt hear what hulk said btw

That movie was awesome. Both Black Widow and Hawkeye kicked ass in that movie.

I was laughing so hard when
Spoiler:
Hulk got the last hit on Thor after they both took out the other beast carrier. It goes to show that no God can **** with the Hulk.

Plus, I couldn't stay to see the post credit scene since I had to head to work right away.

What did he say afterwards? Everyone was laughing, and I couldn't hear it.

Also, anyone stick around for the
Spoiler:
2nd post credit scene?

Second post credit scene? I thought there was only one

Spoiler:
where they showed some guy looking like Hellboy in armour.