The Avengers Movie

this movie is overrated imo! it was good, but it was not that good, all the hype put into this, i was really let down!

This^^

It was a really good movie

but the way people hyped it, I thought it would be at least on my personal top 10 list.... nope...

Loki needs his own spinoff

In all honesty I think what kind of turned me off is that it's the same movie i've seen over and over.

1. Lalalalala everything's all good

2. Oh no bad guyz r coming!

3. Good guys struggle to come together to achieve a goal

4. "plot twist"

5. comedic relief

6. Good guys say: F*** it we gotta come together and fight evil together! yea!

7. Big battle, shit blows up

8. Bad guys lose, Good guys win!

9. America F*** YEA!

Rinse repeat....

Insert different characters, actors, scene, etc....

hmm, that sums up it nicely.

What would really make me sketchy is super hero squeals. I hate superhero squeals with a burning passion :mad:

The Avengers is currently is 4th highest grossing movie of all time just behind Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows 2, Titanic and Avatar. It pushed Transformers Dark of the Moon to 5th place.

Wonder if it will be able to top Avatar, only time will tell. :p

Also yea, this movie was heavily advertised, the reason people feel its overated. I guess people would have thought it was a better movie, if it wasn't for the advertising. I guess this is where The Dark Knight rises will catch up.

Avatar is such a garbage movie. So is Titanic. I hope both of those movies burn in hell.

^ To be honest, The Avenger's story is nothing unique, its the old usual rehashed good guys beat up bad guys formula, just that the way the heroes come together was done in a good way. I have high expectations for The Dark Knight Rises since it said have a story that we have yet to see in a super hero film. The first cut test screening recieved a standing ovation from the warner executives. Imagine how good the final version would be.

You have a point but it was def done really well. The humor, great fight scenes the fans wanted to see and was just very entertaining through out the entire movie. At least in my opinion. Now I can't wait to see how amazing the dark knight rises is gonna be. We really know nothing about the story or how it will end which is great and I can't wait to see more of Tom Hardy's performance of Bane.

Just saw someone post this on Facebook.. had to share

Robin.jpg

Damn. That's cold, but funny at the same time. That JJ can be something else, if he wasn't too obsessed with unmasking and antagonizing Spider-Man.

But the part where the boat went down was so tits

Jack paint me like those other girls......

The best part of Titanic was when one of the guys was falling into the water, hit his head on the giant propeller, and made a "ping" sound.
Couldn't stop laughing. :rofl: :laugh:

Damn. That's cold, but funny at the same time. That JJ can be something else, if he wasn't too obsessed with unmasking and antagonizing Spider-Man.

That's what makes him awesome though.
He's the hater.

Besides, JJ Jameson was ALSO antagonizing Aperture Labs in Portal 2. :rofl: :laugh:
J.K. Simmons is ****ing AWESOME!!!

OT:
The 3D in the theaters pissed me off when I first saw Avengers, that I might see it again in 2D, to get a better appreciation of it.
My rating of the movie is partially hindered by the annoying 3D.

Last edited: