The Avengers Movie

In general I hate the Hulk. For some odd reason I just do not like him.

I think the movie would have been a good 15% less good without him.

I loved the Hulk but not because of his mass destruction, I loved Bruce Banner

Spoiler:
When he admitted he tried to commit suicide? Dude come on, that was some crazy shiz

The actor was perfect because he had a very awkward "I don't want to be here" attitude throughout most of the movie.

I also hate Thor [the character himself] but the actor for him was superb.

Iron Man was witty and funny as usual.

Captain America was very heroic and really did act like a soldier like when he was giving orders to the cop.

Hawkeye and Black Widow were good to watch [especially Black Widow ;)] but their acting was just really uptight and shit. Usual shit.

I hate Hulk too. And Iron Man. Hulk is just annoying. i admit his scenes made me laugh (the loki scene and the thor scene), but i hate his character. I don't understand how he's a mindless force of destruction one minute and then somehow he comprehends that ok destroying this is bad and helping these guys is good. I don't like him. So all of the sudden someone who is raging wreckingball decides ok ill take orders from some random dude.

Black Widow, I love her, but i think Scarlett Johansson does NOTHING for the role. She is nothing like Black Widow in the comics. Black Widow = stern, sexy, sleek. not funny puns joke girl. Her characterization is completely off. She plays more like Buffy the vampire slayer than Black Widow. and its not even because of Joss Whedon, I said this about her during Iron Man 2. Scarlett plays BW too...funny teenage girl like and thats not the Widow.

and the villains...they look like garbage...

Good movie, but really overrated.

Well, Bruce has a minor certain degree of control after transforming into Hulk, ever since he's been focusing on that after defeating Abomination before.

Anyways, Hawkeye was really want to shoot at between Loki's eyes, especially what the Asgardian Mischief God has done to him during the 1st half of the movie.

_03_stark_by_sheridan_j-d4zpcer.jpg

_01_loki_by_sheridan_j-d4z1rhs.jpg

_02_thor_by_sheridan_j-d4zbgt1.jpg

The Avengers had made the record for the fastest film to make a billion (in 19 days) surpassing the record previously held by James Cameron's 2009 film, Avatar. It is also currently the 11th highest grossing film of all time pushing back Nolan's The Dark Knight to 12th position.

Shira misunderstood me. I don't like Hulk's character in general. Not the movie. I agree with havoc but I don't like the Hulk generally. Comic books and what not

Well my friends i loved seeing the Avengers and at the ending credits i was shocked that (Thanos) was at the end talking so im gonna guess that Adam Warlock and the infinity gauntlet + the infinity wars are probably gonna be in the nexT avengers movie.

Even my mom thought it was awesome, and my mom has shit taste in movies (she liked The Village...).

Your mom liked the village?! That's just unforgivable lol such a waste of 2 hours from my life.

Oh and hate to disappoint people who are hoping for spiderman to be in the sequel but spiderman is owned by Sony studios while avengers was made by marvel studios. For them to be in the same movie, both studios would have to work out some type of agreement which is a long shot. I would like to see it happen as well but its unlikely.

Last edited:
Yeah my friend told me about that. I was pretty sad. Also I believe Wolverine can't be in it as well :(

The Avengers had made the record for the fastest film to make a billion (in 19 days) surpassing the record previously held by James Cameron's 2009 film, Avatar. It is also currently the 11th highest grossing film of all time pushing back Nolan's The Dark Knight to 12th position.

I think its gonna hold that record for a long time being the biggest opening, and its gonna rise in money grossing records too.

No movie the rest of this year will beat it. The Dark Knight Rises probably wont. I'm sure it wont even surpass The Dark Knight. Cause lets face it, the Joker character and Heath Ledger did bring in alot of people. And the amazing spiderman wont, cause the average person will just see it as a "been there done that" type of movie due to them making a new spiderman so soon.

So looks like its staying there for a while

I think its gonna hold that record for a long time being the biggest opening, and its gonna rise in money grossing records too.

No movie the rest of this year will beat it. The Dark Knight Rises probably wont. I'm sure it wont even surpass The Dark Knight. Cause lets face it, the Joker character and Heath Ledger did bring in alot of people. And the amazing spiderman wont, cause the average person will just see it as a "been there done that" type of movie due to them making a new spiderman so soon.

So looks like its staying there for a while

Yea it most probably will hold the record of highest opening for awhile and it has already climbed up two spots over the last two days. Its the 9th highest grossing movie of all time currently. I however think that The Hobbit may be able to top it in total earnings since both the books and the LOTR movies have a really dedicated fan base, but it still remains to be seen.

Also on account of Avenger's success we might be seeing The Hulk return to small screen.

http://www.superherohype.com/news/articles/170635-.....abc-still-wants-to-do-hulk-series

With Marvel's The Avengers already having earned over $1 billion at theaters worldwide, ABC Entertainment President Paul Lee said today in a conference call (via the New York Daily News) that they are still hoping to bring The Hulk back to the small screen as well.

Lee mentioned that ABC is working to have the show ready for the 2013-2014 season. “We had hoped it would be ready this year, but that didn’t happen," said Lee. The project is being developed by Guillermo del Toro and David Eick for ABC Studios and Marvel TV.

He added that the show could air on ABC or another network. "Wherever it would work best," said Lee.

Regarding "AKA Jessica Jones," which was also in development at ABC Studios, Lee said it hasn't been picked up but is not dead yet. "Other projects are more toward the front of the queue now." "Twilight" franchise screenwriter Melissa Rosenberg was adapting the comic.

There was no mention of "Cloak and Dagger," the third property that ABC was eyeing as a series.

Honestly it deserves that record and I hope it even beats that over rated peace that was Avatar. I mean it wasn't bad but it was literally the movie "Ferngully" with really good cg. I knew exactly how that movie was gonna play out and was bored. The avengers did something no other movie had done before and was the most fun I had watching a movie probably ever. I'm sure I'll love the dark knight rises too, but won't beat the avengers considering its not gonna attract as many kids or people who just don't like dark movies. And yes, as said before Heath Ledgers death attracted a lot of people who probably wouldn't normally have watched it either. Still can't wait for it though and Spiderman will do good but I doubt as good as these two.

^ To be honest, The Avenger's story is nothing unique, its the old usual rehashed good guys beat up bad guys formula, just that the way the heroes come together was done in a good way. I have high expectations for The Dark Knight Rises since it said have a story that we have yet to see in a super hero film. The first cut test screening recieved a standing ovation from the warner executives. Imagine how good the final version would be.

I am def. not a Marvel fan. DC all the way but I did go see this in 3D two weeks ago with some work friends. One of the best movies I've seen in a while. Loki was my of my favs. of course I always cheer for the bad guys. Without giving too many details my fav scenes involved 1:Thor, Loki, Ironman 2:Thor, Hulk 3:Hulk, Loki.

and of course Scarlet's ass (cheap voyeurism),;

Ok Rita and I saw this today. I thought it was really quite awesome. I too loved the Hulk x Loki scene. That was hilarious.

Saw this yesterday

This movie was boss, especially my homeboi Hulk

Incredible Hulk 2. Mark Ruffalo as Bruce Banner. The Leader as the main villain. Now